CLIF Kid® ZFruit Strawberry Twisted Fruit Rope uploaded by Rachel C.

BY CLIF

Organic twisted fruit is real fruit twisted into a fun rope shape that is easy to slip into a backpack, a lunchbox or take anywhere kids are on the move, Kids need 2-4 servings of fruit/day as an important source of many nutrients, Each piece of CLIF Kid Organic Twisted Fruit contains one serving of fruit, Excellent source of Vitamin C, No processed sugars, Gluten free, No preservatives or artificial flavors, Ingredients: Organic Apple Puree, Organic Apple Juice Concentrate, Organic Flavors, Malic Acid, Pectin, Colored with Fruit and Vegetable Juice, SKU: NEW15662 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Elora M.
Grand forks, ND
Foodie Expert
There is just something about these snacks that I LOVE. I'm 20 years old and just have a sweet tooth, so I try to buy "healthy" sweet things, so I don't eat a bunch of candy instead. I love the strawberry flavor the most. The texture, the flavor, everything is a hit for me. I must note, however, I do sometimes get gassy when I eat too many of these lol. I also kiiiiinda get lowkey runs, not gonna lie. But that's because I eat like a whole box of 6 straws if I get carried away. Anyways, if I love them, I'm sure kids will.
Mackenzie H.
PA
These are so good! I think they're supposed to be real fruit and I could taste it! Either that or I was just tricking myself into thinking they're healthy which let's be honest they're probably not, nonetheless I would still recommend
Tabetha M.
Foodie Expert
Review for: Clif Kid Strawberry Fruit Ropes, 6ct (Pack of 6)
We love these. Easy to take on the go and so yummy! I both get them at the grocery store and they exceeded expectations! I am a repeat customer! Perfect to put in lunchbox for snack time at school highly recommend for everyone!
Dera E.
These are a great option for kids compared to other fruit snacks, but there was just something I did not like about the texture of them! My husband loved them though. I did not purchase them again.
Ashley W.
My kids liked them. I felt good about giving them to the kids for snack knowing they are real fruit.
Brittney W.
Review for: Clif Kid Z Organi Strawberry Fruit Rope - 6 Count
I'm not a kid but I eat these like they're candy! Such good flavor and not bad for ya.
Danielle D.
Brooklyn, NY
I only see this when I'm in jamba juice which is where i usually buy these. they taste great and are perfect in size. they a little on the overly sweet side but i don't mind since they are pretty small.
Rebekah B.
My daughter loved these when we got some samples at a soccer tournament. Unfortunately, I have a hard time finding them in stores.
Rachel S.
Pearland , Tx
They taste pretty good and don't have a million calories in them. I just wish I could pronounce all the ingrediants
Leigh B.
Irmo, SC
My family adores this product. I buy it in bulk at a big warehouse store. These are very portable and make great snacks on the way to soccer.