Clif Kid Zfruit Strawberry uploaded by Rachel C.

BY CLIF

CLIF Kid® Zfruit® is a tangy twisted fruit snack that fits perfectly in a lunchbox or pocket, and helps give kids energy so they can keep zipping and zooming along. Made with fruit puree concentrate, our products never include high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors.

Flavor Notes: Satisfy your taste buds with this succulent strawberry-flavored treat.

• USDA Organic and Non-GMO
  • Gluten free and nut free
  • No high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors
  • Excellent source of vitamin C
  • Made with fruit puree concentrate and all colors from fruits and vegetables

Organic Apple Puree Concentrate, Organic Apple Juice Concentrate, Organic Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Pectin, Colored With Vegetable Juice. VITAMINS & MINERALS: Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron).

Mackenzie H.
PA
These are so good! I think they're supposed to be real fruit and I could taste it! Either that or I was just tricking myself into thinking they're healthy which let's be honest they're probably not, nonetheless I would still recommend
Tabetha M.
We love these. Easy to take on the go and so yummy! I both get them at the grocery store and they exceeded expectations! I am a repeat customer! Perfect to put in lunchbox for snack time at school highly recommend for everyone!
Ashlee S.
Johnson city, TN
I know I'm not a kid but these fruit twists are amazing! I love that they are organic and they have the perfect amount of sweetness and are absolutely delicious! I recommend them to everyone all the time!
Elora J.
Grand forks , ND
There is just something about these snacks that I LOVE. I'm 20 years old and just have a sweet tooth, so I try to buy "healthy" sweet things, so I don't eat a bunch of candy instead. I love the strawberry flavor the most. The texture, the flavor, everything is a hit for me. I must note, however, I do sometimes get gassy when I eat too many of these lol. I also kiiiiinda get lowkey runs, not gonna lie. But that's because I eat like a whole box of 6 straws if I get carried away. Anyways, if I love them, I'm sure kids will.
Amy A.
Longview , WA
I tried CLIF Kid Organic Strawberrry rope with my children and we all liked it. The strawberry flavor was very good and sweet. The rope itself is a little sticky but I think being organic and the flavor makes up for that.
Disha P.
Richmond, VA
These are good! You can tell that they are natural. My cousin has many dietary restrictions and these ropes are one of the few snacks he can enjoy. He loves them a lot and the rest of us tend to sneak some away when we can. They are chewy but not in that sticky artificial way. Overall, really good!
Kelsey S.
These are some of the better fruit ropes I can find. They are usually sold at health food stores like Whole Foods or Natural Grocers. I like that they are healthy and low in calories. They aren't my first choice but they are one of the better ones to get.
Audrey G.
Notre Dame, IN
These ropes are chewy and
have the texture of fruit snacks. Although it they look like they can be peeled, they're really best for children that can bite off portions by themselves.
Dera E.
These are a great option for kids compared to other fruit snacks, but there was just something I did not like about the texture of them! My husband loved them though. I did not purchase them again.
Danielle D.
Brooklyn, NY
I only see this when I'm in jamba juice which is where i usually buy these. they taste great and are perfect in size. they a little on the overly sweet side but i don't mind since they are pretty small.

back