BY CLIF #58 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Nourishing Children In Motion&Trade; In Raising My Family, I Have Always Wished For Organic Snacks To Feed My Children--Nutritious, Easy To Take Along And Foods That Children Actually Choose To Eat. I Imagine Myself Making These Snacks From Scratch. But Sometimes We All Need Something Easier. That's Why We Created Organic Twisted Fruit--Real Fruit Twisted Into A Fun Rope Shape That's Easy To Slip Into A Backpack, A Lunch Box, Or Take Anywhere Children Are On The Move. Each Delicious Rope Is Bursting With Flavor That Equals One Serving Of Fruit, With Vitamin C And B, And Potassium. What You Won't Find Are Sugars, Preservatives, Artificial Flavors Or Colors. Organic Twisted Fruit Gives Children In Motion A Healthy Choice For Snacks With The Nutrition And Energy They Need And A Taste They Like--So They Can Keep Going And Exploring. I Hope Your Children Enjoy Them!&Nbsp; Kit, Co-Owner With Her Husband Gary, Of Clif Bar &Amp; Co. Certified Organic By Qai.&Nbsp; We Source Ingredients That Are Not Made Using Wheat Or Dairy, And Are Not Genetically Engineered.&Nbsp; Colored With Fruit And Vegetable Juice. see more...

• I have only had these through someone else. Can you buy them anyw...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "That being said, sour apple is one of my favorite flavors for kids' snacks, and the Twisted Fruit does indeed taste good." in 1 review
  • "They are great for kids or adults for a quick snack on the go." in 1 review
  • "I tried three different flavors and loved them all." in 1 review
Kim W.
Jacksonville, FL
These are excellent for the kids! We have very picky princesses in our house. The fact that they will eat these says a lot. A little expensive but you get what you pay for! These are a go to in our house and they taste great!
Sabrina G.
Garden City, KS
By far the best on the go healthy snack! This has a wonderful taste and I would highly recommend if you are trying to change your diet!
Gabriella M.
Los Angeles , CA
Foodie Expert
My daughter and I first tasted these at Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland since we got them there in our trick or treat bags and we were blown away by how delicious they are. We got more than one flavor & honestly all of them were so yummy! Glad we got a chance to find out about such a delicious product.
Robin O.
Dothan, AL
Foodie Expert
It would, of course, be better to eat a real apple. That being said, sour apple is one of my favorite flavors for kids' snacks, and the Twisted Fruit does indeed taste good.
These fruit ropes are really more like candy than fruit, but the kids like them;
and they do have less sugar and fewer preservatives than candy!
Brittney C.
W Valley City, UT
These taste amazing! We bought them at costco because I felt good about offering my son a healthy organic snack, HOWEVER my husband and I ended up eating most of the box ourselves! These are delicious and I highly recommend!
Sandra R.
Jber, AK
Trying to switch my kids to healtheir options, these are great and taste good too. Friut and organic is always good, the individual packages make it easier for me to through in my bag for an on the go snack
Carrie C.
Fairfield, TX
I just had these recently at a family member's house. I tried three different flavors and loved them all. For being organic, they definitely have good flavor. I ate several when the kids weren't looking! ;)
Kayla A.
Foodie Expert
I buy these in bulk at Sam's Club. Even then they don't last long in our house! My daughter loves them and I do too. They taste great and I love that they're healthy and organic.
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
These might be for kids, but I'll admit i probably like them more than my little
sister does! Ill eat them all before she even gets any!
Selina F.
Chino Hills, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to have these on hand for a snack before an activity. My son participates in swimming and gymnastics and it gives him some extra energy.
Carrie C.
Fairfield, TX
I have only had these through someone else. Can you buy them anywhere? Target? Kroger?