BY CLIF #80 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Do these have as much sugar as regular fruit snacks? Trying to f...2 Answers
Liz C.
I was so excited to find these at our local grocery store the other week. We are a health conscious family so I grabbed these for my little man to try out. He loves them and I love them because they are organic. The price point, as expected, is a little higher than most would pay for this type of kid's snack.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
I love these things so much they taste so good and are actually healthy for you. I buy them at Walmart and eat them for a snack almost everyday. If I remember correctly they are definitely more expensive than fruitsnacks but not too bad
Cheyenne H.
I absolutely love Clif Kid Zfruit Fruit Punch Twisted Fruit Rope! They are perfect for traveling and they are healthy!
Lyziet V.
I love these! perfect snack for anyone. I love to snack on them after a work out or during the day. my nephew loves them as well, so we always have some stocked up.
Lisa F.
San Francisco, CA
Not just for kids! Taste great for adults too. I like these when I'm craving candy but don't want to feel too guilty about it!
Shannon D.
I love these! They are geared towards children, but I have them as a snack at work often. Not too bad for you either.
Jessica H.
Oceanside, CA
These are so good! Great for kids or just anybody who wants something sweet! They're addicting! You'll love them!
Jennifer L.
Leesburg, VA
Tasty, delicious, and not filled with all the bad stuff that most fruit snacks are made out of - even my husband loves them!
Asia W.
This is a great snack for kids! Really good taste and pretty healthy for a snack!
Ellie H.
I love these they are great right before an event such as volleyball or basketball games.
Melissa B.
Crown Point, IN
Do these have as much sugar as regular fruit snacks? Trying to find "healthier" options for my kids lunches/school snacks.