BY CLIF

CLIF Kid Zbar® Protein’s balanced blend of protein, whole grains, vitamins, and minerals helps provide nutritional building blocks for kids’ growing bodies so they can keep zipping and zooming along. Made with organic oats, our products never include high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors. Now gluten free!

Crispy and creamy peanut butter meets chocolatey goodness, a winning combo!

Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Whey Protein Concentrate, Chicory Fiber Syrup, Organic Oat Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Flavors, Organic Peanut Flour, Whey Protein Isolate, Organic Pea Protein, Rice Flour, Organic Tapioca Syrup Solids, Organic Cocoa, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Sea Salt, Organic Soy Lecithin, Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Zinc Oxide, Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2).

CELSSY V.
Great healthy snack! Tastes great suitable for kids and adults! Great energy bar lasts whole day
Genevieve P.
Very delicious and a great snack that isn't too unhealthy. Awesome to put in your bag as a snack
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
My boys love the as they call them "energy bars" I like to pack this in my older son's lunch box.
Kate T.
Sykesville, MD
These are great bars on the go! My daughter loves these and are a great breakfast alternative
Makenna h.
Strongsville, OH
I enjoy these are specially after I do some work out the refills my energy and taste great
Kristy B.
Ocean City, MD
These are tasty and a great snack for after a workout or breakfast while you are on the go.
Patrick B.
Love the protein bar , am a big fan of them. Great taste and can count for part of a meal
Taylor T.
Fort worth , TX
Love these! They are a perfect pick me up in the morning and keep me full until lunch.
Samantha N.
Antelope
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter has to be on a high fiber diet and I buy her these for her lunches at school. She loves them! They are super healthy and taste great!
Ariana M.
Oh my gosh! These are beyond phenomenal! One of my new favorite bars! I love Clif bars but these peanut butter filled chocolate protein bars are delectable! You have to try these! 150% recommend! I usually eat 2 ;)