BY CLIF

CLIF Kid Zbar® Protein’s balanced blend of protein, whole grains, vitamins, and minerals helps provide nutritional building blocks for kids’ growing bodies so they can keep zipping and zooming along. Made with organic oats, our products never include high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors. Now gluten free!

Crispy and creamy peanut butter meets chocolatey goodness, a winning combo!

Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Whey Protein Concentrate, Chicory Fiber Syrup, Organic Oat Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Flavors, Organic Peanut Flour, Whey Protein Isolate, Organic Pea Protein, Rice Flour, Organic Tapioca Syrup Solids, Organic Cocoa, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Sea Salt, Organic Soy Lecithin, Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Zinc Oxide, Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2).

Jennah H.
Ashland, KY
My fiance loves these granola bars. It helps get him through the workouts and keeps his energy up during the day.
Neena H.
Homewood, IL
Yum yum! I cannot function without one of these a day. They taste so amazing while filling me up and helping me!
Aleksandra d.
New Britain , CT
Love this energy bar. Even though its for children the taste is beyomd amazing. try it and youll never go back
Ashley M.
I prefer the original kid cliff bars. These have too much chocolate for my taste. Plus they melt in the summer.
jamie c.
I bought my little cousin these and they absolutely loved them and were asking for more. Great for on the go.
Alyssa R.
Mountain City, TN
These are really nice for a quick snack for the kids or yourself. Super yummy for peanut butter lovers :).
Cambridge A.
My kids love these and they curve there appetite while we are out running errands and it's great for them
Stephanie F.
I buy the Clif Kid Zbars in bulk at the warehouse store!

They are organic and great to have on the road!
Tabatha W.
These are great afterschool snacks for my kids when they are hungry! They love the peanut butter taste!
Tyler R.
Pretty good stuff. Definitely something that will fill a snack crave or a pre/post workout hunger.

Kohl's