BY CLIF

CLIF Kid Zbar® Protein’s balanced blend of protein, whole grains, vitamins, and minerals helps provide nutritional building blocks for kids’ growing bodies so they can keep zipping and zooming along. Made with organic oats, our products never include high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors. Now gluten free!

Crispy and creamy peanut butter meets chocolatey goodness, a winning combo!

Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Whey Protein Concentrate, Chicory Fiber Syrup, Organic Oat Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Flavors, Organic Peanut Flour, Whey Protein Isolate, Organic Pea Protein, Rice Flour, Organic Tapioca Syrup Solids, Organic Cocoa, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Sea Salt, Organic Soy Lecithin, Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Zinc Oxide, Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2).

Katherine R.
Louisville, KY
My husband uses these to get through his work day. He really likes that they are fewer calories but he still gets a small portion boost.
Bonnie F.
Brandenburg, KY
My kids love these. Nutritional and an seatback after school. The toddler enjoys them also. Highly recommend fir families on the run
Autumn S.
Newport, NC
Love these they taste amazing and they actually make you less hungry so when you eat it you don't eat for a while after wards.
Corinna C.
Princeton, NJ
At this point I'm 20% Clif Bar. They come in lots of flavors so they ususally taste good. I eat them when I can't have lunch.
Laurie D.
Glen Allen, VA
I get these for my kids lunches at SAMs club and they love them as a snack throughout the day to tied them over until dinner
Love these! They taste amazing and are a great snack! I usually just grab these and I can leave and my hunger is satisfied.
Sadie A.
Ozark , MO
So I know these are technically a kids snack, but they are so delicious I just can't resist! Basically a healthy Reese's!
Megan B.
Waterford, MI
We Love these, they are like dessert!!! They are wonderful for on the go . I eat them for breakfast or a mid day snack.
abigail w.
This is a great snack for the middle of the day as a little pick me up! It's filling and tasty but not too much!
Elsie G.
Andover, MN
Most delicious peanut butter bar. Last time I bought I recall a decent price. Taste healthy and very good flavor.

Kohl's