BY CLIF

CLIF Kid Zbar® Protein’s balanced blend of protein, whole grains, vitamins, and minerals helps provide nutritional building blocks for kids’ growing bodies so they can keep zipping and zooming along. Made with organic oats, our products never include high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors. Now gluten free!

Crispy and creamy peanut butter meets chocolatey goodness, a winning combo!

Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Whey Protein Concentrate, Chicory Fiber Syrup, Organic Oat Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Flavors, Organic Peanut Flour, Whey Protein Isolate, Organic Pea Protein, Rice Flour, Organic Tapioca Syrup Solids, Organic Cocoa, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Sea Salt, Organic Soy Lecithin, Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Zinc Oxide, Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2).

Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Delicious not just for kids but for adults too! I am an adult and love these!!! The peanut butter was delicious! Price range is on the expensive side but you can also get them by bulk and is more affordable!
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg , KY
The cliff bar is a perfect on the go snack packed with protein. The peanut butter flavor is perfect and isn't too dry. I have tried other flavors however I felt like they were a bit too bitter and dry.
Eryn U.
Waipahu, HI
Basic taste that will appeal to the simpler palette of children. But also a smaller simpler version of the bigger CLIF bars that we all know and love. Hearty snack and perfect for snacks in lunches or on the go.!
Erin R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
THESE little gems right here are my daughter's favorite! AND...I'm happy about the ingredients and the amount of protein, so when I'm in a rush these are the perfect school snack.
Amber S.
Makes you feel full for a long time and curbs hunger. I take these on my long hikes and love them! They are perfect for when u know you will need a boost and don't want to eat a full meal. Highly recommend.
Laura K.
Southampton , PA
My daughter and I both absolutely LOVE these . It's awesome that we can get protein from these and they taste amazing. Peanut buttery and chocolatey- you can't go wrong! I highly recommend these! Yum
Alexis A.
carbondale, IL
These are very good! They are easy for kids and are great for a fast paced lifestyle which is what we all have. It's really easy to keep your kids healthy with these
Hillary S.
My little boy loves to eat these as a snack! They are relatively fair priced and the package is easy for him to open. Every now and then I like to sneak one because they are so good!
Yarrow R.
Manchester, Maine
My 8 year old son loves these..he feels special that Clif offers a kids option and they are affordable and fills his belly at snack time...we have no problem finding these at many stores and we eat them all the time (yes even us parents too).
Kristina H.
Tacoma, WA
WHERE DO I START. THESE BARS ARE AMAZZZINGG.. WE CANNOT KEEP THEM IN THE CUPBOARDS MY KIDS LOVE THEM AND THEY ARE PERFECT TO HAVE IN THE CAR FOR A LIGHT SNACK. I LOVE THAT THEY ARE HEALTHY AS WELL.THE ARE MORE EXPENSIVE THAN THE TRADITIONAL BARS.