BY CLIF

CLIF Kid Zbar® Protein’s balanced blend of protein, whole grains, vitamins, and minerals helps provide nutritional building blocks for kids’ growing bodies so they can keep zipping and zooming along. Made with organic oats, our products never include high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors. Now gluten free!

Crispy and creamy peanut butter meets chocolatey goodness, a winning combo!

Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Whey Protein Concentrate, Chicory Fiber Syrup, Organic Oat Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Flavors, Organic Peanut Flour, Whey Protein Isolate, Organic Pea Protein, Rice Flour, Organic Tapioca Syrup Solids, Organic Cocoa, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Sea Salt, Organic Soy Lecithin, Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Zinc Oxide, Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2).

Buy on Walmart
Lady M.
Trinity, NC
Very tasty protein bar, and they're vegan too! I know they are aimed towards kids, but I prefer these over the original ClifBars because they are not as "heavy" and have about 100 calories less.
Lisa L.
Fremont, CA
I'm an adult and I prefer the kids bars because I don't always want the full calorie punch from the larger bars. They always taste great and provide the nutrition I look for.
Jessica E.
Torrington
My daughter and I love these products. Easy to pack up and have in the vehicle if we are running out of town for the day. Quick snack to fuel up on before soccer games!
Samantha M.
Winchester, VA
These a great! My kids are crazy about them. My daughter has one everyday for her after school snack. I've tasted them too, and they are quite tasty! They are also packed full of protein, which is great, if you have a kid who refuses to eat most meats. I definitely recommend to parents that want a yummy and healthy snack for their kids!
Lacey L.
Caledonia, MI
I buy these for my kids when they are get home from school and need a snack. One of these fills their belly enough until dinner. They like all the flowers but the peanut butter chocolate is one of their favorites. I will highly recommend these bars for kids who just need a snack.
Colleen M.
Let's be real, peanut butter & chocolate anything > everything! These protein bars are targeted towards kids but I, a 19 year old female, buy them for myself and love them! They're kind of expensive so I don't always purchase these, but when I can afford them they're a great buy!
Bethany M.
My daughter is 2 1/2 and she is somewhat of a picky eater. But, she loves her "bars" and I love giving them to her knowing they are packed with healthy stuff and tons of protein. She thinks they are a treat and I know they are so good for her. It's a win win!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
I personally think these clif bars taste a little funky, but my two year old (super super picky) son can't get enough of them and hey, if it helps get protein in this carb-loving child, I am totally down for it and willing to buy as many as he wants!
Lexi B.
Lexington , KY
I would have a hard time buying this product for my child. They are so much more expensive for these bars than just other granola bars you can find on the shelf with a lot of protein and I feel like my children wouldn't care like what brand they are
Shanelle K.
Mesa, AZ
My daughter LOVES these bars! I buy these bars for her for snack at school. Sometimes she'll eat these for breakfast. Keeps her full for longer periods of time especially since she'll eat the school lunch and we all know how that can go.. very little food or they don't eat it. I'll even eat them too. They're so good!