Clif Kid Zbar Organic Smores uploaded by Lydia P.

BY CLIF

CLIF Kid Zbar® is an organic, baked whole grain energy snack, made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to give kids energy so they can keep zipping and zooming along. Our products never include high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors.

With this classic campfire snack you don't need a fire to enjoy all the yummy flavor of a S'more.

Organic Oat Blend (Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Oat Fiber), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Fig Paste, Organic Chocolate Chips (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Honey, Organic White Chunks (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Soy Butter (Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soybean Oil, Salt), Natural Flavors, Organic Milled Flaxseed, Baking Soda, Sea Salt.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Folic Acid (Vit. B9), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

• What do these taste like? Do they resemble Cliff bars? Or...2 Answers
  • Are these similar to the regular Cliff Protein bars or ar...1 Answers
Marisa H.
North Beach, MD
My kids love munching on theses as on the go snacks. They are perfect to just toss in a bag and go. Yummy fun flavors. My kids can't tell they are eating a healthy "candy" bar. ;)
Isabele T.
Moore, SC
My kids love these. I do too. They're healthy, organic and I don't have to fuss with them to get them to eat these. Why wouldn't I love them? Ideal for on the go, or an easy snack during the day. Put them in your kid's lunch for a nice surprise sweet. Will definitely buy again.
Emily B.
Buford , GA
these are the only snack my child begs me to put in his backpack. THey are low in sugar and made with wholesome clean ingredients so as a mom I can feel good about the fact that he's eating something that will give him energy and stamina through the day!
Elizabeth F.
Washington , DC
Amazing flavor and worth the price. I love to pack these and take as a snack to work. Low in calories, but leaves you nice and full. Very delicious and easy to take anywhere. Definitely has become one of my favorite on the go bars. Highly recommend trying.
Julie W.
Austin, TX
I rate this 5 for the taste! I wouldn't say these are the healthiest as they do have quite a bit of sugar. But the taste is awesome! Super soft and the perfect size snack bar.
Kaitlan A.
1,127 reviews
Delicious! Wish these were always around and not just a seasonal flavor. These are definitely for kids, as they don't fill me up. But I take them on the go, a great snack!
Rachel J.
Dallas, TX
I'm an adult and I still sometimes eat the kids bars. They are so good and healthy. They have different kinds and are a reasonable price. I have repurchased these many times. And will in true future.
Elizabeth W.
Bluefield, VA
My kids love these bars. They think they are getting dessert in their lunch box when these are added because of the marshmallows and chocolate.

Cliff bars are nutrient dense compared to other granola bars which makes them stave off hunger longer.
Samantha B.
Hemet, CA
My son is a picky eater and it is so tough to get him to eat anything with any sort of nutrition. This awesome little chocolate bars are the perfect way to sneak it in
Iris o.
Johnson City, TN
literally an all time favorite in my entire family, so so so good. I always throw one in my bag before I go out because I tend to get very hangry and these always get me thru the day.
Molly B.
Philadelphia, PA
What do these taste like? Do they resemble Cliff bars? Or are they more similar to granola bars?
Melissa P.
Marion, IA
Are these similar to the regular Cliff Protein bars or are they more like Quaker Oat's chewy bars?