Clif Kid Zbar Iced Oatmeal Cookie uploaded by Erin H.

BY CLIF

CLIF Kid Zbar® is an organic, baked whole grain energy snack, made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to give kids energy so they can keep zipping and zooming along.

Flavor Notes: A delicious and nutritious blend of organic whole grain oats with a touch of cinnamon and vanilla.

• Baked whole grain energy snack for kids
  • USDA Organic and Non-GMO
  • No high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or synthetic preservatives
  • 8-11g whole grains and good source of fiber
  • Vitamins and minerals that are important for kids

Organic Oat Blend (Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Oat Fiber), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Fig Paste, Organic Soy White Chocolate (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Soy Butter (Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soybean Oil, Salt), Organic White Coating (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Milled Flaxseed, Organic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Organic Cinnamon. VITAMINS & MINERALS: Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Folic Acid (Vit. B9), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

• How many grams of protein in each bar?1 Answers
  • How do your kids like these? What age is appropriate?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Lucia A.
My girls really enjoy these bars for a quick pick me up in school. Especially when they skipped breakfast. There yummy, nutritional, healthy and give u that energy !
Amber R.
Mc Rae, AR
We love z bars for our kids! It's great to have a healthy organic option that taste so good! My kiddos gobble them up. I wish they were a little more affordable for my family. We would get them more often!
Liz G.
Dallas, TX
My son loved this iced oatmeal cookie Z bar. They are a bit pricey but I think they are worth the money. He always takes one for lunch and it makes me glad to know he is eating something healthy for him instead of a bag of chips or candy bar.
Nishat K.
Allston, MA
Iced Oatmeal Cookie bars taste as delicious as they sound! While these are marketed as kid's bars, they're great for adults too! For people who don't want to eat a full clif bar, the serving size is perfect!
Lauren B.
Exton, PA
I love these (for me, not kids!) I like the regular size Clif bars too, but I'm short and don't have a lot of calories to work with per day, so I appreciate these smaller ones.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
these are the best!! i love all the gronola/baked bars cliff sells but these by far and the best! the packaging is adorable, the taste is to die for, and they're good for you! i keep them in my pantry all the time for my kids to snack on
Natalie G.
Cleveland, TN
These are so gooooood! I even eat them as an adult. The oatmeal bars have small white chocolate chips and drizzled in white chocolate as well. The oatmeal isn't too mapley which I like. It's a sweet snack when you are craving sugar.
Amber R.
Mesa, AZ
So I buy these for my kids, and they love them. Whenever they are looking I steal a bite too. Love them, and they are a great price for a healthy bar to keep them full
Heather T.
Hammond, IN
My kids loves these. They are great in the go snacks to keep in my bag for them. They taste great and are much healthier alternative to other brands of snack bars. I don't feel guilty about giving these to my kids at all.
Grace H.
Mount Juliet, TN
My three year old loves these! He is a very picky eater when it comes to anything he puts in his mouth. However he will eat these in a heart beat, and I know at least this are better for him than regular granola bars.
Allie S.
Commerce, GA
How do your kids like these? What age is appropriate?
Taylor K.
How many grams of protein in each bar?