Clif Kid Zbar Iced Oatmeal Cookie uploaded by Erin H.

BY CLIF

CLIF Kid Zbar® is an organic, baked whole grain energy snack, made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to give kids energy so they can keep zipping and zooming along.

Flavor Notes: A delicious and nutritious blend of organic whole grain oats with a touch of cinnamon and vanilla.

• Baked whole grain energy snack for kids
  • USDA Organic and Non-GMO
  • No high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or synthetic preservatives
  • 8-11g whole grains and good source of fiber
  • Vitamins and minerals that are important for kids

Organic Oat Blend (Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Oat Fiber), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Fig Paste, Organic Soy White Chocolate (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Soy Butter (Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soybean Oil, Salt), Organic White Coating (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Milled Flaxseed, Organic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Organic Cinnamon. VITAMINS & MINERALS: Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Folic Acid (Vit. B9), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

• How many grams of protein in each bar?1 Answers
  • How do your kids like these? What age is appropriate?3 Answers
Jami C.
Cabot, AR
My kids would eat these every day if I would let them. To be honest I wouldn't really worry much if they did either! You can't go wrong with a product that matches healthy food and great taste. My kids love them and I love them too!
Kinzie V.
These are amazing! My girls love the flavor and these are a quick snack at the park or a quick breakfast when running late. It's always a go to for my two girls. They have a super soft texture and great taste!
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
My kids love these, I like them because they are organic. We will get them on occasion from Costco but I hate that they are like brownie and iced oatmeal cookie. I prefer something with nuts or fruits in them. But these are great for an after school treat.
Sylvia R.
Summertime means active days for my kids and I so I buy the Clif Builder Clif kid zbar. The kids love the various flavors and the taste is great! They are not only for kids. I eat them when we are out and about. You will not be disappointed!
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love cliff bars they taste great and are very healthy!!!! I got mine from target and they are amazing they are reasonably priced and are great!!!!! They are very healthy for you and the packaging is great!
Alondra M.
Atwater, CA
In all honestly I much rather eat these than the ones for adults! They are so good and nutritional! I now give them to my niece and she loves them! I also really like the chocolate ones! They sold them at the vending machine at my high school
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My little one loves these. I throw one in along with some orange slices for her to take during cheerleading practice and it helps her until practice is over for some real food.
The S.
My kids love these. This is probably their preferred flavor. We love that it is organic, and has real ingredients in it. A little more sugar than I like, so it is a sometime snack. It travels well, and we stock up when they go on sale.
Addie G.
Boone, NC
These are so bomb! I'm in college so when I need a quick snack to go I'll grab these and stick them in my bag. They are super soft and delicious. My one complaint is thy can be dry sometimes you'll need to have a drink handy while eating this
Kate C.
Verona, NJ
My sons go to snack during the school year. They taste good and give him the energy to make it through until lunchtime. I usually purchase them at Target, as they have the best price on this brand.
Allie S.
Commerce, GA
How do your kids like these? What age is appropriate?
Taylor K.
Scarsdale, NY
How many grams of protein in each bar?

Kohl's