Clif Kid Zbar Iced Oatmeal Cookie uploaded by Erin H.

BY CLIF

CLIF Kid Zbar® is an organic, baked whole grain energy snack, made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to give kids energy so they can keep zipping and zooming along.

Flavor Notes: A delicious and nutritious blend of organic whole grain oats with a touch of cinnamon and vanilla.

• Baked whole grain energy snack for kids
  • USDA Organic and Non-GMO
  • No high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or synthetic preservatives
  • 8-11g whole grains and good source of fiber
  • Vitamins and minerals that are important for kids

Organic Oat Blend (Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Oat Fiber), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Fig Paste, Organic Soy White Chocolate (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Soy Butter (Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soybean Oil, Salt), Organic White Coating (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Milled Flaxseed, Organic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Organic Cinnamon. VITAMINS & MINERALS: Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Folic Acid (Vit. B9), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

• How many grams of protein in each bar?1 Answers
  • How do your kids like these? What age is appropriate?2 Answers
Erin H.
Redondo Beach, CA
CLIF Kid Organic ZBAR Iced Oatmeal Cookie Energy Snack is the best snack for on the kid. Whether your a kid or an adult this bar is filling, healthy and tasty! Available at Trader Joes at a very reasonable price.
Kate N.
I'm a big granola bar eater. I usually love cliff bars for something to eat when I don't have a lot of time. These ones were just plain bad though. The bar was overly sweet and overall didn't taste very good to me. I still buy cliff bars of course, just not these.
Trinidad P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I give these to my daughters for a snack all the time. My daughters really enjoy these bars, even the vegetable and fruit flavors. These are very soft and chewy, but not too chewy. The texture and flavor is just right.
Amy H.
Columbus, OH
These taste awful. kids hate them. they take one bite and toss them back at me. I think I've spoiled them with the quaker chocolate/peanut butter granola bars. I've only bought this flavor and the lemon ones but both flavors struck out. won't purchase again.
Megan M.
Z Bars are so delicious. It is like eating a candy bar or a cookie that is providing nutrients to me. My favorite flavors are the Iced Oatmeal and the Chocolate Brownie. The price is average for the power bar market. While these are marketed to kids, I love them for myself!
Stacy W.
This oatmeal bar is delicious. Costco sells a pack of three flavored but oatmeal is my favorite. It is soft so it doesn't hurt you teeth when you try to bite it. It's not too sweet or too bland either. The frosted top gives it a nice touch. Definitely recommend giving it a try.
Wreachell B.
My boss buys these for her kids and I pack it for them for snack. It tastes great. Yes, I tried it myself. Then I recommended it to my mom to buy it for the kids she baby'sits.

I believe that it has the right amount of nutrients for kids who are active. Not only does it work for them but for adults too! It's a great snack!
Maha K.
Clarksville , MD
This is a really good snack if you're trying to keep an eye out on your health. They taste great and are sweet for those of you looking for that something healthy and sweet at the same time. They fill me up and great for on the go!
Mikaela A.
Santa Rosa, CA
These granola bars were okay. They didn't meet my expectations and were a little but too dry for me but they are a healthy alternative for children! My younger sister loves these bars and eats them almost every single day!
Julia D.
I am certainly not a kid, but these bars have the best taste, and the actually taste like an iced oatmeal cookie. Some pros are that they are portion size and are packed with things kids and adults need to be healthy.
Allie S.
Commerce, GA
How do your kids like these? What age is appropriate?
Taylor K.
How many grams of protein in each bar?