Clif Kid Zbar Iced Oatmeal Cookie uploaded by Erin H.

BY CLIF

CLIF Kid Zbar® is an organic, baked whole grain energy snack, made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to give kids energy so they can keep zipping and zooming along.

Flavor Notes: A delicious and nutritious blend of organic whole grain oats with a touch of cinnamon and vanilla.

• Baked whole grain energy snack for kids
  • USDA Organic and Non-GMO
  • No high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or synthetic preservatives
  • 8-11g whole grains and good source of fiber
  • Vitamins and minerals that are important for kids

Organic Oat Blend (Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Oat Fiber), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Fig Paste, Organic Soy White Chocolate (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Soy Butter (Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soybean Oil, Salt), Organic White Coating (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Milled Flaxseed, Organic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Organic Cinnamon. VITAMINS & MINERALS: Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Folic Acid (Vit. B9), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

• How many grams of protein in each bar?1 Answers
  • How do your kids like these? What age is appropriate?3 Answers
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these for my kids! Sometimes we have early appointments or they just don't have time to eat before school. This makes it easy to eat something on the way so they're not starving by the time they get to class. A hungry kid cannot learn. These things taste amazing and keep my kids nice and full!
Ana Beatriz S.
Harrison, NY
I and the kids that I take care love Z-Bar! But I have to agree with them, that's our least favorite. The taste it's not so good, it can be a good snack if you don't have anything else though. The Chocolate Chip is okay, better then the Iced OatMeal but the Chocolate Brownie is definitely the one that we love!
Rachel P.
Love these. Perfect size for a snack when I need it. Healthy and delicious, so I don't feel guilty when I have one. Oatmeal is iced, which gives it some sweetness. Buy the big pack at Sam's club- 3 varieties for cheap and you get a few more than the smaller boxes.
Renee M.
My kids love these bars...all the flavors! I literally have one in my #beachbag or purse at all times! They are a perfect snack wether your spending the day out at the beach or pool or simply just running errands with your kids, this snack right here will safe your life Moms and Dads! Trust me!
Alicen B.
Normal, IL
I think these bars are really good. They are a great snack for when you need to get to lunch or dinner. The oatmeal and icing is a great combination and all you have to do is open it and eat it! It doesn't have a lot of protein (compared to the adult ones), but it is still a great snack to have.
Stacey A.
Austin, TX
CLIF Kid® Organic ZBar Iced Oatmeal Cookie Energy Snacks 5 ct Box are great for kids snacks. The Clif Kid bars are smaller than the normal Clif bars. My kids really like the iced oatmeal cookie flavor. They are a bit more expensive than regular granola bars so I don't buy them regularly.
Samantha L.
Union, NJ
Myself and children love this bar. Great kids bar but also a great adult snack option. I have heard from both groups that they love this bar. By far my favorite Clif Kid ZBar flavor out of all offered. Also enjoy the Clif Builder's Choc Mint bar as a treat.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Clif ZBars are my favorite. I love them, and so does everybody else in my household. If you haven't tried, they are definitely worth trying. They're very affordable, the packaging is great, I purchase these at HEB often. Recommend to anybody!
Jan C.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not a kid but this is my favorite protein bar. It tastes so good! I eat this as a snack between breakfast and lunch. And since it's for kids, I like that it's not as big as adult protein bars. I buy a big box of the Z bars at Costco - cheaper than getting it at the supermarket.
Tori B.
If I had a dollar for every time my son asked for one of these I would be a millionaire. He LOVES them. He even calls them "brownies!" Whether its breakfast or a snack these are his go to choice. This flavor is his favorite. They're so reasonably priced. We buy ours at Fry's.
Allie S.
Commerce, GA
How do your kids like these? What age is appropriate?
Taylor K.
Scarsdale, NY
How many grams of protein in each bar?

back