Clif Kid Zbar Iced Oatmeal Cookie uploaded by Erin H.

BY CLIF

CLIF Kid Zbar® is an organic, baked whole grain energy snack, made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to give kids energy so they can keep zipping and zooming along.

Flavor Notes: A delicious and nutritious blend of organic whole grain oats with a touch of cinnamon and vanilla.

• Baked whole grain energy snack for kids
  • USDA Organic and Non-GMO
  • No high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or synthetic preservatives
  • 8-11g whole grains and good source of fiber
  • Vitamins and minerals that are important for kids

Organic Oat Blend (Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Oat Fiber), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Fig Paste, Organic Soy White Chocolate (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Soy Butter (Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soybean Oil, Salt), Organic White Coating (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Milled Flaxseed, Organic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Organic Cinnamon. VITAMINS & MINERALS: Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Folic Acid (Vit. B9), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

• How many grams of protein in each bar?1 Answers
  • How do your kids like these? What age is appropriate?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Kay S.
Oviedo, FL
My kids absolutely love these. They smell just like a glazed donut, taste great, and are organic, which is important to us. They do have a bit more sugar than I prefer, so they aren't an everyday snack, but they are great for on the go. They don't crumble or melt so I usually keep a few in the diaper bag or my purse. We always take a box on road trips and day trips to curb the snack time grumps ;)
Devorah S.
Los Angeles
The iced cookie isn't the best tasting Cliffbar, the other ones taste better. They are not really expensive it depends where you go at TJ'S it's 69 cents on bar.
Daniela H.
Maplewood, NJ
The kids I take care of and myself tried a ton of kids Zbars and iced oatmeal is our least favorite one. I do like most of the flavors but this one just tastes weird for me. It is hard to describe but my kid said kinda chemical.

Also make sure to eat them out of the pantry and not out of your purse where it is warmer. Because if they get warm they get chewy chewy and the taste is even worse.
Erin M.
Delta, OH
These are so good and hard to believe that they're good for you because they taste so good! A good soured of protein. They are really filling. Good for a snack on the go.
Colleen C.
Spring, TX
These are delicious and not just for kids... trust me, you'll be eating them just as often. Delicious and made with great ingredients. Always a plus for this momma!!
Nicole H.
Erlanger, KY
My favorite so far. I am an adult and I like to use this between meals for myself or as a quick snack before exercising instead of the ones they make for adults. I think a whole bar is too much sugar for a child (just like I think the adult sized bars are too much sugar for adults). Taste is great though, just don't consider them "healthy" They are a better option than other things out there but don't be fooled.
Erica C.
Manassas, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My sons are both huge fans of the Zbars but this is their second favorite. They are a great on the go snack. We grab a box about once a month but normally the variety pack from Costco. Not too expensive either. I would definitely recommend these but try the chocolate chip first.
Breann U.
Omaha, NE
The "kid" label doesn't stop me from eating these bad boys! I love them. They taste delicious and are very soft. A great alternative to cookies. I enjoy these a little more than the adult CLIF bars. Buy these if you want a yummy and somewhat nutritional snack.
denise r.
These are perfect for my daughters softball team treat bags on Halloween. Many parents don't allow their kids eat candy and some have allergies so I decided on added some treats like these in their treat bags. My little one loves the flavors and different varieties they have.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these for my kids! Sometimes we have early appointments or they just don't have time to eat before school. This makes it easy to eat something on the way so they're not starving by the time they get to class. A hungry kid cannot learn. These things taste amazing and keep my kids nice and full!
Allie S.
Commerce, GA
How do your kids like these? What age is appropriate?
Taylor K.
How many grams of protein in each bar?