Clif Kid Zbar Iced Oatmeal Cookie uploaded by Erin H.

BY CLIF

CLIF Kid Zbar® is an organic, baked whole grain energy snack, made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to give kids energy so they can keep zipping and zooming along.

Flavor Notes: A delicious and nutritious blend of organic whole grain oats with a touch of cinnamon and vanilla.

• Baked whole grain energy snack for kids
  • USDA Organic and Non-GMO
  • No high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or synthetic preservatives
  • 8-11g whole grains and good source of fiber
  • Vitamins and minerals that are important for kids

Organic Oat Blend (Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Oat Fiber), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Fig Paste, Organic Soy White Chocolate (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Soy Butter (Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soybean Oil, Salt), Organic White Coating (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Milled Flaxseed, Organic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Organic Cinnamon. VITAMINS & MINERALS: Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Folic Acid (Vit. B9), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

• How many grams of protein in each bar?1 Answers
  • How do your kids like these? What age is appropriate?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Kati R.
Castle Rock, CO
These are good for a quick snack. I usually get them on sale or with a coupon. Otherwise they can be a little pricy. They are kind of small, but the packaging makes them look bigger, so they're kind of decieving. I'm not a huge fan of oatmeal cookies, but these still taste pretty good.
Jessica A.
these things are heaven!!!! they are sooooo good for you compared to other brands or granola bars and my daughter lovesssss the taste we buy these at sam's club or public and my daughter eats 1 daily for breakfast. they are very soft and organic
The S.
My kids love these. This is probably their preferred flavor. We love that it is organic, and has real ingredients in it. A little more sugar than I like, so it is a sometime snack. It travels well, and we stock up when they go on sale.
Adrienne M.
My kids go bananas over these dang things! I think they're pretty healthy cause there's all natural organic stuff in them so that's a plus. They eat these like everyday. If your breastfeeding they help boost your breast milk supply too!
Marisa M.
Charleston , SC
I'm and adult and loveeee the z bars they are my absolute favorite snack bar and are worth the price but I unfortunately can not afford to buy these regularly and usually buy them on sale but I will always recommend these snack bars !
Alana N.
These are so yummy! Normally sports bars taste chalky and gross, but not cliff bars! They're healthy and yummy, what more could you ask for? I would recommend this to anyone who works out and needs a boost of energy
Valerie d.
Acworth, GA
My kids are OBSESSED with this Clif Z Bar. Their absolute favorite. A little higher in sugar then I would like, but definitely better then some other bars out there. Great to throw in a bag for snacking on the go.
Kate B.
Eustis, FL
If I could eat these for every meal, I would. This is my go to snack as I'm running out the door. I love the convenience of them. I wish they were a little healthier, but they're so delicious I don't care.
Jennalyn D.
I originally got these for my toddler but my husband loves them too! I love them to pack in the diaper bag for our days out. My husband compared them to the taste of a fig newton so if you like those then you will love these granola bars!
Ashlee E.
I could eat the entire box by myself. These bars are so good and have a really great price point. I would completely refer these to my friends and family! They remind me of childhood, probably because they're for kids.
Allie S.
Commerce, GA
How do your kids like these? What age is appropriate?
Taylor K.
How many grams of protein in each bar?