Clif Kid Zbar Iced Oatmeal Cookie uploaded by Erin H.

BY CLIF

CLIF Kid Zbar® is an organic, baked whole grain energy snack, made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to give kids energy so they can keep zipping and zooming along.

Flavor Notes: A delicious and nutritious blend of organic whole grain oats with a touch of cinnamon and vanilla.

• Baked whole grain energy snack for kids
  • USDA Organic and Non-GMO
  • No high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or synthetic preservatives
  • 8-11g whole grains and good source of fiber
  • Vitamins and minerals that are important for kids

Organic Oat Blend (Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Oat Fiber), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Fig Paste, Organic Soy White Chocolate (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Soy Butter (Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soybean Oil, Salt), Organic White Coating (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Milled Flaxseed, Organic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Organic Cinnamon. VITAMINS & MINERALS: Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Folic Acid (Vit. B9), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

• How many grams of protein in each bar?1 Answers
  • How do your kids like these? What age is appropriate?2 Answers
Buy on Target
JoJo Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ooh these are so yummy! I eat these often as a snack or when I'm hiking and stuff
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so tasty and my daughter loves them. Honestly, they are more of a dessert than a breakfast item because of the sugar content but I like that it is organic and has better ingredients than most cereal bars.
Jessica G.
Regina
I get these at Costco in a multipack with the brownie and chocolate chip flavour. This one is my favorite. I am not a huge fan of the Adult Clif bars but really like these as a quick breakfast. I have no had regular Clif bars for a couple of years so I would consider trying them again after trying these bars. I really like the size of these bars in comparison to the larger 'Adult' bars.
Shannon R.
I purchase these for he children I nanny, and they adore these bars! Comparing the bars to a package of breakfast oatmeal is pretty enlightening as they are very similar. I'd rather them fill up on a snack that provides fiber and protein, just like a breakfast. They love they they're sweet and filling, I love that they give the children plenty of energy without a ton of fat or sugar.
Michaela K.
These are such good granola bars! I love that they are so delicious AND nutritious! They are on the pricier side when it comes to granola bars, but don't let that stop you! I would recommend to all!!
Stephanie J.
St, ON
My kids and I love these for on the run. I always try to keep some in the diaper bag or vehicle so we have a great snack while out. They taste great, and when bought on sale are very reasonable!
Catherine  C.
These things are amazing. I use them as candy bars whenever I'm craving something sweet, and add a fruit or natural protein to increase my boost. Great for pre-workout carb load!
brittany d.
I love these CLIF KID bars. they are A GREAT snack on the go to just grab and eat on the go. the are also very tasty, especially to be so healthy.
Meghan J.
My kid's fav snack bar. She loves it and I love that it's a pretty good alternative to many snack bars and cookie replacements available.
Alexandra M.
Waterloo, OK
These are amazing. Period. I didn't even know they were owned by clif bar. It tastes like if a Cinnabon was made out of oatmeal.
Allie S.
Commerce, GA
How do your kids like these? What age is appropriate?
Taylor K.
How many grams of protein in each bar?