Clif Kid Zbar Iced Oatmeal Cookie uploaded by Erin H.

BY CLIF

CLIF Kid Zbar® is an organic, baked whole grain energy snack, made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to give kids energy so they can keep zipping and zooming along.

Flavor Notes: A delicious and nutritious blend of organic whole grain oats with a touch of cinnamon and vanilla.

• Baked whole grain energy snack for kids
  • USDA Organic and Non-GMO
  • No high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or synthetic preservatives
  • 8-11g whole grains and good source of fiber
  • Vitamins and minerals that are important for kids

Organic Oat Blend (Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Oat Fiber), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Fig Paste, Organic Soy White Chocolate (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Soy Butter (Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soybean Oil, Salt), Organic White Coating (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Milled Flaxseed, Organic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Organic Cinnamon. VITAMINS & MINERALS: Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Folic Acid (Vit. B9), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

• How many grams of protein in each bar?1 Answers
  • How do your kids like these? What age is appropriate?2 Answers
Buy on target.com
Karlee Paige A.
Mannford
these are my favorite by far. but i really wish was mart would carry them!! very sad they don't.
Sarah A.
Sanger, tx
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a great after work snack! I normally go to the gym after work and this is a great snack
Sarah H.
Lawrence, KS
I. Love. These. I know they're for kids but I eat them all the time. Haha. They are sooo yummy!
paula s.
Hawthorne, CA
My kids and i love these. Especially this flavor. We always eat these on the road. Very good
Katie L.
Winter Garden , FL
I love their oatmeal products, they keep a healthy yet sweet taste making it very enjoyable.
opal n.
These are our favorite. Our son loves the chocolate one. We have them daily with lunch. :]
Amanda T.
Springfield, MO
A family favorite for everyone! We always have these in our beach bag for quick snacks.
Lesli J.
I love these they are good when u r in a hurry and need something that eat like school
Leslie L.
I like this brand of bars but I don't like that after you eat it your mouth is dry
Claire P.
How can something be so healthy yet, so good. I'm waiting for someone to tell me!!
Allie S.
Commerce, GA
How do your kids like these? What age is appropriate?
Taylor K.
How many grams of protein in each bar?