Clif Kid Zbar Iced Oatmeal Cookie uploaded by Erin H.

BY CLIF

CLIF Kid Zbar® is an organic, baked whole grain energy snack, made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to give kids energy so they can keep zipping and zooming along.

Flavor Notes: A delicious and nutritious blend of organic whole grain oats with a touch of cinnamon and vanilla.

• Baked whole grain energy snack for kids
  • USDA Organic and Non-GMO
  • No high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or synthetic preservatives
  • 8-11g whole grains and good source of fiber
  • Vitamins and minerals that are important for kids

Organic Oat Blend (Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Oat Fiber), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Fig Paste, Organic Soy White Chocolate (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Soy Butter (Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soybean Oil, Salt), Organic White Coating (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Milled Flaxseed, Organic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Organic Cinnamon. VITAMINS & MINERALS: Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Folic Acid (Vit. B9), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

• How many grams of protein in each bar?1 Answers
  • How do your kids like these? What age is appropriate?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Angelica S.
My kids love these. They are the perfect snack for after school, or on the road. I have 3 boys so I have to buy a few boxes to keep them in stock for them.
Kensie S.
San diego, CA
We had a vending machine at my school that had this bar in it. It tastes awesome and is the perfect product for after a workout, or for just a light snack.
✨ʆεαհ S.
New London
I love these bars even though they are for kids. They don’t taste like some of the other protein bars I have tried that have that distinct taste or texture
Emily B.
Woodmere, NY
Absolutely loveeee!!!! I eat these as a snack almost every day and could not be happier. They are healthy, fiberfull and delicious!!! Buy these every week
Jillian C.
Greensboro
My picky eater son loves these. I put them in his lunch box for a healthy snack. We’ve gone threw lots of boxes. The iced oatmeal is his favorite flavor.
Aleesia W.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this flavor. I know it's technically for kids, but they are way too good... can't really help myself so whatever. at least they are healthy :)
AMY G.
Fresno, CA
My daugther's favorite flavor of Zbar. I buy them in a 3 box case at Costco, and this one is always gone first. She loves it. The others not so much.
Katie K.
Dubuque, IA
THESE TASTE JUST LIKE AN OATMEAL CREAM PIE! Love this snack bar, not sure for kids, for adults, too! But my niece and nephew also love these things.
Liberty ✨.
Eugene, OR
Love taking these in hikes with me or as a pick me up throughout the day. I work with kids a lot too which means these are perfect for them as well!
Courtney S.
My daughter loves these. She says it tastes kind of coconut-ish to her but she rarely refuses a Clif bar even when she doesn't want to eat a meal.
Allie S.
Commerce, GA
How do your kids like these? What age is appropriate?
Taylor K.
How many grams of protein in each bar?