Clif Kid Zbar Iced Oatmeal Cookie uploaded by Erin H.

BY CLIF

CLIF Kid Zbar® is an organic, baked whole grain energy snack, made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to give kids energy so they can keep zipping and zooming along.

Flavor Notes: A delicious and nutritious blend of organic whole grain oats with a touch of cinnamon and vanilla.

• Baked whole grain energy snack for kids
  • USDA Organic and Non-GMO
  • No high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or synthetic preservatives
  • 8-11g whole grains and good source of fiber
  • Vitamins and minerals that are important for kids

Organic Oat Blend (Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Oat Fiber), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Fig Paste, Organic Soy White Chocolate (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Soy Butter (Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soybean Oil, Salt), Organic White Coating (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Milled Flaxseed, Organic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Organic Cinnamon. VITAMINS & MINERALS: Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Folic Acid (Vit. B9), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Christine L.
Fontana, CA
For whatever reason, these are oddly way more delicious than normal Clif Bars. I do not know why. I do not care to know why. I just love them. They taste healthier than the normal ones too (I can't scientifically Back that up. This has just been my opinion).
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
My kids love these, I like them because they are organic. We will get them on occasion from Costco but I hate that they are like brownie and iced oatmeal cookie. I prefer something with nuts or fruits in them. But these are great for an after school treat.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
these are the best!! i love all the gronola/baked bars cliff sells but these by far and the best! the packaging is adorable, the taste is to die for, and they're good for you! i keep them in my pantry all the time for my kids to snack on
denise r.
These are perfect for my daughters softball team treat bags on Halloween. Many parents don't allow their kids eat candy and some have allergies so I decided on added some treats like these in their treat bags. My little one loves the flavors and different varieties they have.
Erin H.
Redondo Beach, CA
CLIF Kid Organic ZBAR Iced Oatmeal Cookie Energy Snack is the best snack for on the kid. Whether your a kid or an adult this bar is filling, healthy and tasty! Available at Trader Joes at a very reasonable price.
Kinzie V.
These are amazing! My girls love the flavor and these are a quick snack at the park or a quick breakfast when running late. It's always a go to for my two girls. They have a super soft texture and great taste!
Taylor D.
San Diego, CA
I really enjoy eating these bars as a little snack to keep my hunger away throughout the day! They aren't too sweet but it really does taste like a little indulgence. I love the texture and flavor.
Rosalie R.
Love these! Some days these are all I can get my toddler to eat...and the big kids like them too...plus they're super affordable!
Rachel R.
My niece loves these!!! It's a great healthy snack! Also they are great for look hiking rides and so on.
Leslie L.
I like this brand of bars but I don't like that after you eat it your mouth is dry