Clif Kid Zbar Iced Oatmeal Cookie uploaded by Erin H.

BY CLIF

CLIF Kid Zbar® is an organic, baked whole grain energy snack, made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to give kids energy so they can keep zipping and zooming along.

Flavor Notes: A delicious and nutritious blend of organic whole grain oats with a touch of cinnamon and vanilla.

• Baked whole grain energy snack for kids
  • USDA Organic and Non-GMO
  • No high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or synthetic preservatives
  • 8-11g whole grains and good source of fiber
  • Vitamins and minerals that are important for kids

Organic Oat Blend (Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Oat Fiber), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Fig Paste, Organic Soy White Chocolate (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Soy Butter (Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soybean Oil, Salt), Organic White Coating (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Milled Flaxseed, Organic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Organic Cinnamon. VITAMINS & MINERALS: Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Folic Acid (Vit. B9), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

• How many grams of protein in each bar?1 Answers
  • How do your kids like these? What age is appropriate?2 Answers
Buy on Target
McKenna B.
College Station, TX
The girl that I babysit for loves these bars, and so do I! I know that they are meant for kids so they are on the smaller side, but it’s a great flavor! Wish they would make iced oatmeal cookie in the normal clif bars
Kathleen C.
I'm not sure who loves these more. Me or my son! They're just amazing. we always carry them with us and I always make sure to have one in his backpack for school or my desk for work.
Ashley C.
My son is totally enamored of these
He is a very active ten year old, in tumbling and with a deep love of climbing, and he burns a lot of energy in a day. These are a great after school snack, and he loves to pack them in his trip backpack or take one to the park on the weekends. He tells me these taste exactly like an iced cookie, and they don't get melty in the heat. We definitely keep a stash of these in the house!
Brandy H.
Hallettsville, TX
I bought one of these the other day to try out. Threw it in my purse for when I needed a little something to hold me over. First, it tasted great! Had just the right amount of sweetness to it. Not overpowering like others. Was just the right amount...held me over until dinner. Will buy more!
Sarah K.
Keizer, OR
My kids could eat these all day long. They are a special favorite when we go for a hike, or backpacking trip somewhere.

I think they are delicious, a little to cinnnamony for me, but the kids really, really dig them so as long as they’re happy I’m happy.

I do however think they are a tad on the spendy side.
Kirsten L.
Cottageville, SC
Best granola bar in the world. I am pretty sure this gives you super powers of something. They give these to use at school and they are they only flavor I will even think of eating. They don't taste like rabbit food and they even have frosting on the top.
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
Best Kid Z bar there is! I love this when I am craving something sweet but I don't want to splurge on a real oatmeal cookie. It does not have a weird after taste like some other healthier bars, its soft and a good size bar! Highly recommend for kids and adults! :)
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
My kids love these, I like them because they are organic. We will get them on occasion from Costco but I hate that they are like brownie and iced oatmeal cookie. I prefer something with nuts or fruits in them. But these are great for an after school treat.
Christine L.
Fontana, CA
For whatever reason, these are oddly way more delicious than normal Clif Bars. I do not know why. I do not care to know why. I just love them. They taste healthier than the normal ones too (I can't scientifically Back that up. This has just been my opinion).
Kati R.
Castle Rock, CO
These are good for a quick snack. I usually get them on sale or with a coupon. Otherwise they can be a little pricy. They are kind of small, but the packaging makes them look bigger, so they're kind of decieving. I'm not a huge fan of oatmeal cookies, but these still taste pretty good.
Allie S.
Commerce, GA
How do your kids like these? What age is appropriate?
Taylor K.
How many grams of protein in each bar?