BY CLIF

CLIF Kid Zbar® Fruit & Veggie is a soft, chewy whole grain snack available in two delicious flavors: Awesome Orange (carrot, mango and orange) and Purple Power (sweet potato, beet and berry). The sweet flavors and bright colors, which are derived from fruit and vegetable extracts, help build positive fruit and veggie experiences for kids.

• Certified USDA Organic
  • Non-GMO
  • Good source of fiber
  • 10-11 grams of whole grains per bar
  • All colors come from fruits and vegetables
  • No high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or synthetic preservatives

Organic Oat Flour, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Fig Paste, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Oat Fiber, Organic Sweet Potato Powder, Organic Carrot Powder, Organic Apple Juice Concentrate, Organic Orange Juice Concentrate, Organic Mango Powder, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Orange Pulp, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Baking Soda, Organic Annatto (For Color), Natural Flavors, Organic Orange Oil, Organic Vanilla Extract, Organic Soy Lecithin. Vitamins & Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Zinc Oxide, Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2).

Karina S.
Los Angeles , CA
Their bars are really great for kids or people on the go. They taste amazing and are something to keep you full. I mostly take their bars on hikes with me since it has the perfect balance of sugar and proteins to keep me going. They're tasty and good for you. Definitely something to add to your pantry
Lacey B.
Santee, CA
These are my go to bar for my kids. We usually get them at Target when they are on sale. My kids love them and eat them without a complaint (which says a lot for a 6 and 3 yr old). Perfect to grab on the go when we are running late getting out of the house in the morning!
Kelly P.
Arnold, MD
These are a fantastic way to get your kid to eat more fruits and veggies without them knowing or complaining. They smell like candy because of the juice and taste pretty good top while being good for you!
Kayla W.
Wilkes-Barre
My kid loves these. Makes a nice quick breakfast bar for when we are in a rush. Also a great snack for on the go. Healthy alternative instead of the other sugary to-go kids bars. Definitely recommend .
Mae J.
OLDSMAR, FL
I always try to find a better snack choice for the little one, so I tried this organic bar. She loves the flavor of this one! It's a convenient choice especially when rushing in the morning to pack her lunch.
Tori B.
Centerville, GA
Mojo bars are some of my favorite snack, protein, whatever bars. That said, if you do NOT like the sweet and salty combination of flavors you may be put off to them. I really enjoy that mixture of tastes. Mojo bars are much different than the traditional soft Clif bars. I hope they make more variety packs with the other flavors such as Honey Peanut or Mixed Nuts.
jonathan n.
Westminster, CA
I buy these for my little cousins and they love it. The best part is I can eat them too. This is especially good for kids if they aren't too fond of fruits and vegetables because it eased my little cousins into becoming curious about trying the real thing
Nicole B.
Des Moines, IA
My kids love these these! It's a great way to give them a health snack that tastes great. Also a great way to sneak some extra vegetables in their diet when the are being picky. Pretty evenly priced with other bars.
Liv M.
These are not my favorite. They have almost a rancid taste. I love every other clif bar except for these. Do yourself a favor and just buy the regular clif bars and eat them with a bowl of fruit or veggies. Much better than these.
Sarah W.
Valley Spgs, CA
My son is a very picky eater. It's a struggle to get him to eat his daily servings of each food group. While he doesn't like all the flavors, this flavor he will eat daily if I let him.