BY CLIF

Sara P.
Sara P.
Lexington, KY
I love Clif bars, but I find them to be almost too dense and filling. The Z bars are a similar texture but a lot smaller and make a better snack in my opinion. There are also a lot of really yummy flavors, the brownie flavor is one of my favorites. Would recommend for both adults and kids!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
I had one of thee for the first time the other day. They sell them at the vending machine at my job and I was very surprised. I was not expecting to to like the bars so much. They were very tasty. Also the kids serving size filled me up until lunch. Good to eat with breakfast
Celia K.
Celia K.
Denton, TX
I originally got these bars at a charity fundraiser. I got addicted to them. I think they're supposed to be for kids but they're a good alternative if you don't want to spend the money on the adult clif bars.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
These have been fabulous to stick in my daughters lunch sack, or even for breakfast in the mornings.

As an adult they are filling as well!

Great purchase!
Jaime P.
Jaime P.
These are really good and the variety pack is very handy and awesome. There are many different ones to choose from and a lot so it will last for a little.
Joslin C.
Joslin C.
Redford, MI
Taste great ans super healtly. This is a snack you dont have to think twice about giving your child. Full of nutrients and full of flavor.
Donica S.
Donica S.
Tacoma, WA
My daughter loves these bars! She eats them everyday. She feels this is her special treat because she doesn't have to share them. 😉
Ashton H.
Ashton H.
Gulfport, MS
Yum! Love these. Definitely recommend. Rather expensive but most energy bars are. I bought this because it came with 24 bars
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Key Largo, FL
My kids love these especially the oatmeal one! They are kind of pricey in comparison to regular granola bars.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Patterson, NY
These are very yummy and are healthy for you! Good as a part of breakfast or a snack. Also a great price!
Jade S.
Jade S.
Do this have a weird after taste, or that grainy texture that most protein bars have?