Add a Photo

#336 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars
Symphony C.
Symphony C.
Richland , WA

My kids absolutely love Cliff bars! They are perfect in the morning before school or after school. I keep some in my purse to help prevent or calm a melt down while out and about due to a "hangry" kid. Mom loves Cliff bars too, my favorite are the white chocolate, and sometimes the kids steal mine as well!
Sara P.
Sara P.
Lexington, KY

I love Clif bars, but I find them to be almost too dense and filling. The Z bars are a similar texture but a lot smaller and make a better snack in my opinion. There are also a lot of really yummy flavors, the brownie flavor is one of my favorites. Would recommend for both adults and kids!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN

I had one of thee for the first time the other day. They sell them at the vending machine at my job and I was very surprised. I was not expecting to to like the bars so much. They were very tasty. Also the kids serving size filled me up until lunch. Good to eat with breakfast
Celia K.
Celia K.
Denton, TX

I originally got these bars at a charity fundraiser. I got addicted to them. I think they're supposed to be for kids but they're a good alternative if you don't want to spend the money on the adult clif bars.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

I love Clif bars because there an actual granola bar that gives you a full feeling. Usually other brands not only are less filling but aren't made with as many quality products.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.

These have been fabulous to stick in my daughters lunch sack, or even for breakfast in the mornings.

As an adult they are filling as well!

Great purchase!
Jaime P.
Jaime P.

These are really good and the variety pack is very handy and awesome. There are many different ones to choose from and a lot so it will last for a little.
Boris V.
Boris V.
Hauppauge, NY

I love Cliff Bars. My favorite go to snack when Im on the go. They have lots of great varieties to choose from and the flavors are really tasty.
Joslin C.
Joslin C.
Redford, MI

Taste great ans super healtly. This is a snack you dont have to think twice about giving your child. Full of nutrients and full of flavor.
Donica S.
Donica S.
Tacoma, WA

My daughter loves these bars! She eats them everyday. She feels this is her special treat because she doesn't have to share them. 😉
Jade S.
Jade S.

Do this have a weird after taste, or that grainy texture that most protein bars have?