BY CLIF

Symphony C.
Richland, WA
My kids absolutely love Cliff bars! They are perfect in the morning before school or after school. I keep some in my purse to help prevent or calm a melt down while out and about due to a "hangry" kid. Mom loves Cliff bars too, my favorite are the white chocolate, and sometimes the kids steal mine as well!
Stephanie C.
I love Clif bars because there an actual granola bar that gives you a full feeling. Usually other brands not only are less filling but aren't made with as many quality products.
Master S.
These are nice and taste alright. Not the best taste for an energy snack, but they are good. I personally would not feed these to my kids daily, but perhaps as a treat sometimes.
Sara P.
Dublin, OH
I love Clif bars, but I find them to be almost too dense and filling. The Z bars are a similar texture but a lot smaller and make a better snack in my opinion. There are also a lot of really yummy flavors, the brownie flavor is one of my favorites. Would recommend for both adults and kids!
Celia K.
Denton, TX
I originally got these bars at a charity fundraiser. I got addicted to them. I think they're supposed to be for kids but they're a good alternative if you don't want to spend the money on the adult clif bars.
Michelle N.
My daughter loves these clif Z bars.
It's a plus for me knowing they are organic.
They aren't too sweet, perfect size for kids, great taste. I would recommend for the kiddos
Grace K.
San Francisco, CA
Z bars are great to have on hand. I'm not a kid- but I can't tell a big difference between these kid bars and the normal clif bars, which I love. They're very dense and fill me up in the morning.
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
I had one of thee for the first time the other day. They sell them at the vending machine at my job and I was very surprised. I was not expecting to to like the bars so much. They were very tasty. Also the kids serving size filled me up until lunch. Good to eat with breakfast
Meghan M.
These have been fabulous to stick in my daughters lunch sack, or even for breakfast in the mornings.

As an adult they are filling as well!

Great purchase!
Jaime P.
These are really good and the variety pack is very handy and awesome. There are many different ones to choose from and a lot so it will last for a little.
Jade S.
Do this have a weird after taste, or that grainy texture that most protein bars have?