BY CLIF

CLIF Kid Zbar® Protein’s balanced blend of protein, whole grains, vitamins, and minerals helps provide nutritional building blocks for kids’ growing bodies so they can keep zipping and zooming along. Made with organic oats, our products never include high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors. Now gluten free!

Mint with a chocolatey crunch, and protein!

Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Cane Syrup, Whey Protein Concentrate, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Fiber Syrup, Whey Protein Isolate, Organic Alkalized Cocoa, Organic Oat Flour, Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Tapioca Syrup Solids, Organic Pea Protein, Organic Cocoa, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract, Salt.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Zinc Oxide, Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2).

Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
This bar has always been one my favorites flavor wise, but I would definitely rather something more grainy and oatey to add to the healthy diet. Chocolate bars can sometimes feel like cheating, but if you are looking for a delicious, yet not so health conscious energy bar, I say go for it! Their other oatey bars are absolutely amazing! I definitely recommend those as well!
Melissa M.
WE love cliff bars in my family.  Like that it is a good quality protein bar. We purchase them often.  Mint is one of our favorite flavors.  They are healthier then other brand. I purchase them at walmart for the best price.  I like knowing that I am giving my kids a treat that tastes good and doesn't have a lot of fillers and additives.
Lori B.
I have two daughters and I can't keep enough of these in the house!  We are all big fans of the mint and chocolate combo in any form so these bars really do the trick.  And I think they're healthy too which is always an added bonus for finicky kids!  We love these!
Brooke S.
I always used to buy cliff bars or other bars to keep in my work bag as a back up for a snack but always would waste them as I would take a few bites and be done. I started buying the kids z bars and they are the perfect portion for me so I am not wasting. The mint ones are one of my top favorites.
Cait G.
I️ love these because they’re much softer and easier to chew than regular clif bars, and half the carbohydrates. I’m type 1 Diabetic and use them for low blood sugar and they have just the right amount of carbs to bring me back to normal.
Gemma E.
Olympia, WA
As a young adult I like these more than regular cliff bars, even though they're marketed toward young kids. I purchased at target, and eat them often as a snack when I'm on the go. I would definitely purchase again.
Mellanie P.
Columbus
I bought the gluten free version and it taste so good. There is no taste difference with it being gluten free. I buy it from Walmart, Whole Foods, Target, and Kroger. I would recommend it to anyone.
terrol t.
Harker Heights
These protein bars taste so good that there is no way they are healthy. I can personally eat a whole box of them by myself with in a day. If left with only these two eat I would survive.
Shannon G.
Pennington, NJ
Love these bars. They are tasty and good for you. The only bad thing about them is they are small and are not very filling. Great to eat as a snack though. I have purchased this multiple times. They are always a hit with kids.
Kim L.
I went on a hiking trip and brought along a pack of these! SUCH A GREAT DECISION. They are extremely filling and taste like heaven in a bar. I always buy these for my family and enjoy them myself for an afternoon snack
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Do these contain a lot of sugars?