BY CLIF

CLIF Kid Zbar® Protein’s balanced blend of protein, whole grains, vitamins, and minerals helps provide nutritional building blocks for kids’ growing bodies so they can keep zipping and zooming along. Made with organic oats, our products never include high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors. Now gluten free!

Chocolate chips, a crispy crunch, and protein power all in one.

Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Rolled Oats, Whey Protein Concentrate, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Oat Flour, Chicory Fiber Syrup, Whey Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Organic Cocoa, Organic Tapioca Syrup Solids, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Pea Protein, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Psyllium, Natural Flavors, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Sea Salt, Organic Alkalized Cocoa, Organic Soy Lecithin, Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract, Organic Cocoa Butter.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Zinc Oxide, Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2).

Monique F.
Philadelphia, PA
Even though Clif Kid Zbar Chocolate Chip Protein is for kids, I enjoy it myself. It’s not overly sweet & I love the extra protein in it. My son like it also, he’s exact words after eating it.. “Mom these aren’t half bad” that’s a huge compliment coming from a picky 10 year old.
Hayden G.
Portland, OR
You guys, this stuff is just a straight up brownie. I'm not sure exactly who suggested I try these but when I did I never looked back. Yes they're meant for kids but in an ideal world I think adults just aren't allowed to experience joy to them so forget the label and grab a box. I always grabbed one of these before heading out to classes and IT SAVED ME. I can't think of how many times I could HEAR my stomach rumbling and think about the nasty health bar I had waiting in case of an emergency. These ones are so good, I don't even wait that long to devour it. 10/10
Rachel B.
The kids I used to babysit went absolutely crazy for these things. They seem to be available at most organic groceries now, but Whole Foods tends to have 2-for-1 deals from time to time. It was great having an on-hand snack the kids would consistently be excited about, but I'd limit it to once a day or every two days. While there's *some* protein, it's not like the adult cliff bars. And there's still plenty of sugar, too.
Cassandra Z.
I started getting the adult version of Clif bars recently, and my 11 year old was intrigued and asked me to get these for her to try .Glad I did because she definitely likes them, and anyone with kids knows that sometimes breakfast is a hassle. These are a nice substitute if you're late or on the go somewhere.
Katelyn R.
Perfect size. I always felt like a full clif bar was too much to eat but then I found these kid size ones and they are the perfect size. They don't have as many flavors but the chocolate chip one is really good. And they add more chocolate on top than the original adult ones. Double plus
Silvia P.
Chicago , IL
This is my favorite flavor clif bar! I usually buy the "kid" bars for myself just because the size is smaller - therefore they have fewer calories. This size is usually just what I need too to fill me up in a pinch between meals
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
These bars are actually quite tasty! When I first bought them I thought they would taste quite bland but was pleasantly surprised! The only reason I am giving it a 4 star is because I like the oatmeal raisin flavor better.
Britney S.
Hartford , MI
The kids just love these! They think it's cool to eat something that Mom and dad have the same thing in except for big kids! Price is a little high so we don't buy often but u love the kids to eat them!
Chelsea S.
Wadesville, IN
I give this to my kiddos after their sports or activities and they both seem to really love it. Oftentimes they don't even realize they are eating something that's good for them so there's a win for mom.
Erika M.
I'm not a very healthy eater so I'm always looking for the healthiest snacks. And this is one of my go to's! I do think the chocolate after taste is just a bit off but nothing I would put it down for.