Clif Kid Zbar Chocolate Chip uploaded by Janelle T.

BY CLIF

CLIF Kid Zbar® is an organic, baked whole grain energy snack, made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to give kids energy so they can keep zipping and zooming along.

Flavor Notes: All the thick, chewy, goodness of a chocolate chip cookie – gone nutritious!

• Baked whole grain energy snack for kids
  • USDA Organic and Non-GMO
  • No high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or synthetic preservatives
  • 8-11g whole grains and good source of fiber
  • Vitamins and minerals that are important for kids

Organic Oat Blend (Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Oat Fiber), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Chocolate Chips (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Fig Paste, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Maple Syrup, Organic Soy Butter (Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soybean Oil, Salt), Organic Milled Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Baking Soda, Sea Salt. VITAMINS & MINERALS: Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Folic Acid (Vit. B9), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Clif Kid Zbar Chocolate Chip
  • "Chocolate Chip is my favorite and they're definitely a great snack to have midday!" in 6 reviews
Kawaii W.
Florida
Hello Influenster. First review? Let's do it. I first tasted these while babysitting, this was the only snack the child's parents had to offer and though I was a bit skeptical at the start, these are even better than the "adult" Clif Bar Chocolate Chip Energy Bar.

They're half the calories and twice the protein! They're softer and more satisfying. They don't have the immense amount of sodium that slows you down during physical activities. I can't wait to try the other flavors!
Tara K.
Lakeland , FL
These are my daughters absolute favorite granola bars! They have great ingredients and aren’t loaded with a bunch of junky ingredients. The price for the value seems fair as well. I have and will continue to recommend!
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
I love the benefit of this bulk price!- it’s a big price chopper, being these can run you a bit more, than your average bar. These are a natural source of energy and protein for the kids, very healthy and beneficial!- you get get this size at any bjs, Costco’s, or sams club wile they last! The only con I have is the dry texture it reminds me of thoes dry protein bars!- otherwise amazing!-
Gabby G.
This is one of my favorite things to eat. I usually would eat it when I am rushing in the morning in the way to school. It is a great on the go meal and it tastes great too. I love this energy bar and I always buy it when I see it.
Ariell H.
Winter Park, FL
This is my favorite of the Clif Z-Bar line. My mom always bought this one for me and honestly I could eat about 5 of these back to back, they just taste that good to me.
Amelia R.
Westfield
I love z-bars they’re great as a snack! They taste great and are very filling and full of protein. I would definitely take on my next hike and recommend to friends.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
I love these bars! My daughter and I just happens to buy one from Trader Joe's when we were pretty hungry. We needed something to hold us over until we got home. So I bought one for $0.79 and we spilt it. It tastes great! It held off our hunger for awhile. And it REALLY does give you a good boost of energy. I'm happy with the ingredients in this bar and feel good giving it to my daughter.
Bekah G.
Kansas City
We like these because they're a nice protein filled snack for our kids. We are always looking for price affordability and also hefty protein snacks to send with the kids to school so they don't get hungry during the school day. This has helped them, but I only buy it when it's on a good sale because they're pretty expensive.
Carter G.
Easley , SC
Man! I could eat these all day! They are so tasty the only thing is it has a lot of calories but is a great bar for if you just need a quick snack. They are very very delicious! They are but pricey but I don't mind paying for a great pick me up gronola bar!
Maria T.
San Diego, CA
I love these bars so much. They aren't that sweet which is really good because some may be sweet. Pro is they come in one case and I don't have to one at the store. Cons is i see more individuals than in a box. I buy these at Wal-mart. In trader joes they only have individuals which sucks.
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
What is your favorite cliff product?
Samantha K.
Knoxville, TN
At what age would you recommend these?