BY CLIF

CLIF Kid Zbar® is an organic, baked whole grain energy snack, made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to give kids energy so they can keep zipping and zooming along.

Flavor Notes: All the thick, chewy, goodness of a chocolate chip cookie – gone nutritious!

• Baked whole grain energy snack for kids
  • USDA Organic and Non-GMO
  • No high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or synthetic preservatives
  • 8-11g whole grains and good source of fiber
  • Vitamins and minerals that are important for kids

Organic Oat Blend (Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Oat Fiber), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Chocolate Chips (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Fig Paste, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Maple Syrup, Organic Soy Butter (Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soybean Oil, Salt), Organic Milled Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Baking Soda, Sea Salt. VITAMINS & MINERALS: Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Folic Acid (Vit. B9), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
I love these bars! My daughter and I just happens to buy one from Trader Joe's when we were pretty hungry. We needed something to hold us over until we got home. So I bought one for $0.79 and we spilt it. It tastes great! It held off our hunger for awhile. And it REALLY does give you a good boost of energy. I'm happy with the ingredients in this bar and feel good giving it to my daughter.
Heidi H.
Cos cob, CT
I lobe these granola bars. I know they are for kids but it’s so good. I had some when I was babysitting and fell in love. They are also organic and high in protein. The only thing is that is a little hard to find in stores but absolutely worth it.
Danielle W.
Advance, NC
These Clif Kid Z Bars are so good! I eat one every morning before my daily workout. They are a perfect little snack to get you going in your workout without filling you too much. I can never workout without eating something beforehand, and this bar is the perfect solution for someone that doesn't have time for breakfast before working out. Go for it! This flavor is my favorite.
Andrea M.
Richlands, NC
Great snack for the beach or really anywhere your kids' "snacketite" gets the better of them. I usually purchase mine from Target but Amazon also has great prices (who can beat free shipping as a Prime Member?!?!?). The only downside to these bars is they do make your mouth a little dry so be sure to have a drink on hand.
Halley L.
This is my favorite flavor of the Z bars. It's nice and gives energy for me during my ballet rehearsals when I don't have time to eat a full meal or bigger snack. It's nice if you buy the big pack at Costco! It lasts for a long time.
Gillian C.
Portland, Or
My kids love these, and I love that they have a bit of protein to them (where most granola type snack bars don't.) There are not a ton of crazy ingredients as well, so if you need a quick snack for your little while on the go, this is a pretty good option.
Claire M.
These are not only nutritious but they are also really tasty! I am not a kid, but I still love them! I got the box where there were the chocolate chip cookie, the chocolate brownie, as well as the oatmeal and they are all amazing!
Jennifer B.
Goose Creek, SC
I love these bars for my two younger children. They are filled with protein, so great for a quick breakfast or a snack on the run. I have been so pleased with this product line.
Paige S.
Pearl, MS
These snack bars are a great fun, tasty snack for my son. It is something quick that I can give him and not feel bad about it.
Lisa T.
Randolph, MA
The kids I baby'sit love these so much! they are athletes and absolutely hate granola bars but they are obsessed with these.