BY CLIF

CLIF Kid Zbar® is an organic, baked whole grain energy snack, made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to give kids energy so they can keep zipping and zooming along.

Flavor Notes: This brownie treat is proof that kids can have a nutritious dessert and eat it, too.

• Baked whole grain energy snack for kids
  • USDA Organic and Non-GMO
  • No high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or synthetic preservatives
  • 8-11g whole grains and good source of fiber
  • Vitamins and minerals that are important for kids

Organic Oat Blend (Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Oat Fiber), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Chocolate Chips (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Fig Paste, Organic Cocoa, Organic Soy Butter (Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soybean Oil, Salt), Natural Flavors, Organic Milled Flaxseed, Organic Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Baking Soda. VITAMINS & MINERALS: Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Folic Acid (Vit. B9), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Buy on Target*
Daniela G.
I love this bar!!! It is my go to bar for my snacks during the week. I don't like the cliff bar flavors but the z bar is so yummy it really taste like a brownie.
Naomi K.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My kids adore these bars! I love that they're organic and have more protein than a regular granola bar. These are a go to snack for me if we're going to be out and about. I always have a few in my bag for when the hangry strikes my babes.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
These are my kids favorite snacks, so I buy them in bulk whenever I have the chance. They provide them with a bit of extra energy and it is perfect for on the go or school snacks! Overall, we have been satisfied with this product.
Morgan T.
Maumelle, AR
Love these bars! They are the perfect size and taste so good! I love that I can grab them and take them on the go with me, even throwing them in my purse so I can have a snack later. I buy them all the time.
Hannah W.
Nacogdoches, TX
My toddler loves these. Tastes unhealthy, but actually is a good source of nutrition for her! Nice that it's easy & handy to carry in diaper bag as a quick snack.
Stephanie N.
I love the z bars because the original ones are way too big and have so much sugar. I only eat these if I'm on the go, and I've tried a couple different flavors in a variety pack from Costco. This flavor was definitely my least favorite and had an artificial chocolate taste. Overall, I'd recommend other flavors!
Erin M.
These are the go-to after school snack in our house. Between 3 year old twins, a third grader and a freshman, we are hit hard by the after school energy crash. A zbar and a glass of milk give them energy to make it through homework (and play) time until dinner hits the table.
Toni B.
These bars are great to have on hand for my three toddlers. Regular granola bars tend to fall apart and chocolate chips get everywhere. These have a soft baked texture and make less mess. I feel better giving these to the kids because they have less preservatives and of course organic ingredients. The flavor could be better and of course less sugar would be great.
Halley L.
These are pretty tasty and food to throw in your bag for sports practice. You can get tired of the flavor after awhile, but it IS chocolate flavored which is always nice. It's not my favorite bar, but it's pretty good and gives energy in a pinch.
Alexandra D.
These are my favorite of the z bars. It's really chocolaty and chewy but soft. I think there is oatmeal in it. But they seem natural. This bar is good for all ages. I first tried them in high school and I still love them in collage.