Clif Kid® Z Bar Organic Keen Green Fruit & Veggie uploaded by Viktoriya V.

BY CLIF

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Randi Y.
I wish I had read the ingredients--or even the not so fine print on the front of the box--before buying these. I read "Keen Green, Apple, Sweet potato & spinach" and was like, ooh that's seems yummy and simple! Put it in my cart and purchased it. When I got home I actually read the ingredients and saw that those foods mentioned are in the form of apple juice and puree, sweet potato powder, and spinach powder. The front of the box reads "baked whole grain snack with fruit puree concentrates & veggie powders." The bulk of the bar is just oats and your typical granola bar ingredients. But props to Clif for making majority of the ingredients organic and recognizable. It's still a good bar, just not what I expected it to be, due to my own failings.
Viktoriya V.
Peoria, AZ
My child didn't like these at all and when I took a bite I can see why. First off the bar is green, the after taste is not good. If I didn't like it as an adult I can't imagine a lot of kids getting excited for this snack. The smell was funny also. Only give it a 3 star because it was moist and great attempt on healthy lunch snack. Won't buy again, not even another flavor.
Kaitlyn H.
Forney, TX
I personally freaking love cliff bars. You know why? Because they're not BORING! They're bigger than most granola bar and they are also packed with so much more. Nutrient wise and taste wise no one can compete with them on both of those levels.
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
These were a great invention. My child recently has become quite the picky eater, sweet tooth addicted. These helped me feel a tad better about giving him a sweet fruit bar ;) they are great for road trips or quick bite while running errands. My kids LOVE them
Allison F.
Davenport , FL
I've personally never tried these. I probably should have before reviewing (:. My son loves these. Anything from this brand is my favorite snack. I give him a few a day. They are healthy so I'm glad he likes it. With him being a picky eater, these are a life saver.
Missy B.
I love to buy these for quick and easy on the go snacks for my kids. I like that they have healthier snacks for kids instead of chips or other junk. My kids like them. I would recommend these to anyone with active kids.
Bryanna A.
My son mostly loves these. He will eat about 1/2 in a sitting and 1/2 later. He has no problem with the fact that the bar is green, but he doesn't like the white "squiggly" icing.
Taylor S.
Expensive, sure... What else would you expect from a cliff bar. But kids like them, and the ingredients aren't too bad so I continue to buy them either way. I would recommend to others, for sure. Yum.
Kelsey B.
New Lenox, IL
My 3-year-old son eats these like they're cookies! He requests them for snacks all the time. I'm glad that Clif has an affordable, tasty way for my son's snack time to be so nutritious. I have recommended these to several of my "mom friends" and will buy again.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
When we are on the go i give my son clif kid bars to snack on instead of stopping to get gross fast food. He loves them and they are good for him as well.