BY CLIF

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clif Kid *Organic* Chocolate Crispy™ Rice Z Bar.
Whole grain rice crispy bar.
Nourishing Kids in Motion®.
8g whole grains.
Excellent source of calcium.
New!
6 Bars.
USDA Organic.

• You think the kids I baby'sit for would like these? There...1 Answers
Kristie B.
Mobile
I am a health freak but every now and then I get a sweet tooth craving. This always does the trick and not to mention it’s delicious. It’s even better for kids vs. Rice Krispies treats and all the sugar they contain.
Cristina C.
Castro Valley, CA
I mainly buy these for my son. He loves these. I pack them as part of his school lunch. These are also great to kill hunger until dinner is ready or a great snack in the car. No mess!
Lorena G.
San Diego , CA
My son loves these for a snack. He thinks it's a treat and I love that it's a healthy option, when we are out and about. He starts Kindergarten soon and this will be a great snack option.
Morgan D.
Westfield, MA
I am by no means a "kid" but I enjoy these as a sweet treat after lunch or midday. They have a short ingredient list and I don't feel guilty for indulging my sweet tooth with these.
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
These are absolutely delicious, we leave them in the car for- a healthy, tie the kids over until we get home- snack. There favorite is chocolate chip
Jenny C.
Flatonia, TX
I have tasted tI have tasted these before giving them to my toddler. These not only taste great, but the added calcium and whole grains are a plus.
Kelsie W.
Washington, DC
Love Z bars for kids and I'm not a kid! Great taste and healthy for you good pre workout and running snack.
Erin J.
Bountiful
This is one of my favorite brands. It’s yummy and delicious. My kids also enjoy it!! Enjoy
Morgan K.
fairport
My kids love these when going from school to sports activities all before having dinner!
Misty M.
Buffalo, MN
My kids love these! We buy them weekly. A great grab and go snack with good ingredients!
junie A.
You think the kids I baby'sit for would like these? There not much for healthy foods.