BY CLIF

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessica E.
I started purchasing z bars for my children because I wanted to have a quick breakfast or snack option for them that I wouldn't feel guilty about because of the nutritional value. The z bars checked that box for me and to top it off they come in great flavors, my husband and I even eat them occasionally.
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
These bars are very easy to find and purchase! I love them and the size is perfect when you need to be long hours away from real food. The taste is good and gives you enough boost to survive a couple of hours!
Brianna D.
Greenwood, IN
The Cliff bars are sooo good. They don't have that fake blueberry taste to them. They just taste like they're good for you. Not to mention they are pretty filling as well. I would recommend trying these ASAP.
Stephanie S.
Knox, IN
So tasty! The blueberry flavor is amazing! It is one of the best I’ve tasted. I bought it at a gas station and it was perfect to eat on the go and fit right into my calories for the day!
Madi D.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love that they make these for children and not just adults. It’s a great option for your active kid. As a type one diabetic I ate these to pre carb before my sports games and it did the trick. Health energy and taste good.
Haley B.
Salem, OR
Love z bars. The taste is great while not being overly sweat. They are filling and easy to take on the go wherever you need. I eat these as a snack before a quick workout often.
Emma T.
They’re a great on the go type of snack! They aren’t super filling, but paired with some fruit it’s great! They taste great compared to other protein/ granola bars!
Diana G.
simple yet delicious! These are my go to in the morning when i wake up and notice i have a little less time before heading off to work in the morning. They definitely satisfy me in every way and I encourage my sisters to eat them too! Perfect for the on the go kind of family!
Cristina V.
Midlothian
My kids love them!! They love the blueberry flavor. I have to hide the box from them because they would finish the box in two days.  It's a great afternoon snack for lunch or after school.  They are a bit pricey but they are worth it; I purchase them a lot.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
This can be hard to find but when you do they are great! My kids love them and I feel good when they eat them because it is a healthier alternative snack. I buy these everytime I see them because they are not always in stock but they are great!