Clif Kid Z Bar Organic Baked Whole Grain Energy Snack Bars Chocolate Brownie - 6 CT

BY CLIF

Clif Kid Z Bar Organic Baked Whole Grain Energy Snack Chocolate Brownie.
Nourishing Kids In MotionĀ®.
USDA organic.
8g whole grains.
12 vitamins & minerals. see more...

Buy on Target*
Toni B.
These bars are great to have on hand for my three toddlers. Regular granola bars tend to fall apart and chocolate chips get everywhere. These have a soft baked texture and make less mess. I feel better giving these to the kids because they have less preservatives and of course organic ingredients. The flavor could be better and of course less sugar would be great.
Erin M.
These are the go-to after school snack in our house. Between 3 year old twins, a third grader and a freshman, we are hit hard by the after school energy crash. A zbar and a glass of milk give them energy to make it through homework (and play) time until dinner hits the table.
Brock H.
Erlanger, KY
Delicious. Does a great job filling me up and providing me with energy prior to a workout or before a long work day, but can also be a filling snack. I like all of the flavor ma that I have tried so far, but the brownie is my favorite flavor. I buy them in balk.
Halley L.
Foodie Expert
These are pretty tasty and food to throw in your bag for sports practice. You can get tired of the flavor after awhile, but it IS chocolate flavored which is always nice. It's not my favorite bar, but it's pretty good and gives energy in a pinch.
Alexandra D.
These are my favorite of the z bars. It's really chocolaty and chewy but soft. I think there is oatmeal in it. But they seem natural. This bar is good for all ages. I first tried them in high school and I still love them in collage.
Claire M.
I love these cliff bars. They are very nice to grab and eat on the road on my way to school or as an after school snack. I also love that they are organic and they have a bunch of good ingredients in them.
Tiffany H.
Mount Joy, PA
Foodie Expert
My kids LOVE these energy bars! They think it's a candy treat but it's really something that is good for them. They love the flavor. We buy them weekly.
Stephanie N.
Foodie Expert
I love the z bars because the original ones are way too big and have so much sugar. I only eat these if I'm on the go, and I've tried a couple different flavors in a variety pack from Costco. This flavor was definitely my least favorite and had an artificial chocolate taste. Overall, I'd recommend other flavors!
Jessie W.
Foodie Expert
I think these are delicious and so does my 3 year old. They are the perfect snack! The regular cliff bars are sometimes too filling for me so I always pick the z bars instead.
Paige V.
Foodie Expert
I always keep a couple of these in my purse, they are great for an on the go snack, and they taste amazing too I definitely recommend these for someone who has never tried them