BY CLIF

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New Halloween Seasonal Flavor br Monster Chocolate Mint! Nourishing Kids in Motion Limited Edition! New Flavor 5 Nutritious Halloween Treat 3 USDA Organic 1 8 Grams Whole Grains 2 12 Vitamins Minerals 9 No High Fructose Corn Syrup 10 No Hydrogenated Oils 8 No Preservatives 6 No Artificial Flavors or Colors 7 No Trans Fats Delicious Flavor Kids Love 80% of Kids Rated as Super Good or Good * 2 79% of Kids Would Ask Parents to Buy* 18 - 1.27 oz Bars ~ Net Wt 22.86 oz 1-800-CLIFBAR *Source: 2011 Clif Bar Company Zbar new flavors consumer study

Katlynn B.
Isanti
These bars are fantastic. We bring these bars hiking with us and they are almost a meal in themselves. They are not too big and not too small and they are very filling. All the different kinds are delicious!
Nicole P.
Tulsa
I love a good Cliff bar. I try to stay in a low sugar high protein bar if i'm going for a meal replacement. I eat these as a snack, before or after a workout or as a meal replacement. My kids just eat them when they want a good snack. I feel like they are a healthier option.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
I like thses before or after i work out to get rid of mom belly lol and love anything mint chocolate chip makes me feel like im eating ice cream and not in an unhealthy way lol
Beth S.
Lanark , IL
These make great snacks to take when on the go! My boys throw them in their pickets and then are out the door to ride bikes or play football. They are filling too, which is important when feeding boys!
Jennifer G.
Wahiawa, HI
My boys love this. They grab on on their way out the door to school. It gives them the energy they need before they play their school sports.
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
Amazing taste & super good quality! I've never been disappointed & this is my go to item every time I visit the store.
Dawn W.
Charlotte, NC
Just the right amount of mint and chocolate surround this light and crispy bar that will keep you satisfied for hours
Kaylee C.
Orem, UT
Great for busy people looking for something to grab while still actually satisfying their hunger.
Joyce S.
Uberlândia minas gerais
Aqui no Brasil Ainda não tem essa marca aí vocês me enviassem para que eu possa experimentar lente mágica marca