BY CLIF

Lisa L.
Fremont, CA
I'm an adult and I prefer the kids bars because I don't always want the full calorie punch from the larger bars. They always taste great and provide the nutrition I look for.
Samantha M.
Winchester, VA
These a great! My kids are crazy about them. My daughter has one everyday for her after school snack. I've tasted them too, and they are quite tasty! They are also packed full of protein, which is great, if you have a kid who refuses to eat most meats. I definitely recommend to parents that want a yummy and healthy snack for their kids!
Lacey L.
Caledonia, MI
I buy these for my kids when they are get home from school and need a snack. One of these fills their belly enough until dinner. They like all the flowers but the peanut butter chocolate is one of their favorites. I will highly recommend these bars for kids who just need a snack.
Lexi B.
Brecksville, OH
I would have a hard time buying this product for my child. They are so much more expensive for these bars than just other granola bars you can find on the shelf with a lot of protein and I feel like my children wouldn't care like what brand they are
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Delicious not just for kids but for adults too! I am an adult and love these!!! The peanut butter was delicious! Price range is on the expensive side but you can also get them by bulk and is more affordable!
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg , KY
The cliff bar is a perfect on the go snack packed with protein. The peanut butter flavor is perfect and isn't too dry. I have tried other flavors however I felt like they were a bit too bitter and dry.
Amber S.
Makes you feel full for a long time and curbs hunger. I take these on my long hikes and love them! They are perfect for when u know you will need a boost and don't want to eat a full meal. Highly recommend.
Alexis A.
Carbondale, IL
These are very good! They are easy for kids and are great for a fast paced lifestyle which is what we all have. It's really easy to keep your kids healthy with these
Hillary S.
My little boy loves to eat these as a snack! They are relatively fair priced and the package is easy for him to open. Every now and then I like to sneak one because they are so good!
Kyndell S.
Another great product to keep on hand not only for busy mornings but quick little pick me up snacks. They taste great and they will keep you full between meals.