Clif Kid Organic ZFruit Mixed Berry uploaded by heather s.

BY CLIF

CLIF Kid® Zfruit® is a tangy twisted fruit snack that fits perfectly in a lunchbox or pocket, and helps give kids energy so they can keep zipping and zooming along. Made with fruit puree concentrate, our products never include high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors.

Mix it up a little—or a lot—with this tangy, berry flavored delicious twisted treat!

Organic Apple Puree Concentrate, Organic Apple Juice Concentrate, Organic Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Pectin, Colored with Fruit and Vegetable Juice, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Carnauba Wax.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron).

Buy on Amazon
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: Clif Kid Z Organic Mixed Berry Fruit Rope - 6 Count more...
Great on the go snack for kids. It taste good and easy to carry around. Adults love it too. Great to stick in lunches for school. Easy to find in the store. Price is decent. And they have other flavors. Got mine at meijer.
Emily W.
The organic fruit ropes are easy to pack in a lunch for kids and adults. I love that they are individually packaged and healthy. Being organic, I love them for my family and would recommend them again.
Jessica R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these and I am 22 years old I seriously sneak them into work and eat them all the time. I think they are a great snack that has a great flavor and can really just be eaten all the time. The portion is good and the packaging is cute and kudos to Cliff for making a great fruit snack
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
I'm an adult and I buy these. They are a great snack that you don't have to feel guilty for. Gives you just a bit if brisk energy to get through the day. They are almost like candy honestly but better. I love the texture and taste, I just wish there were more in the boxes.
Ashley J.
I love these little treats! They are such a great healthy alternative to all of those chemical-packed fruit roll up products. A great treat for the entire family, with a nice and refreshing flavor. Great product!
Hayley W.
These are so yummy. They are a better alternative to the usual sugary snacks the shops offer. I eat these with the kiddos I babysit and I usually sneak an extra one for myself lol
Amy M.
Review for: 38724 Kid Twisted Fruit Organic Mixed Berry 7 oz/7 oz/6 piece more...
I think these have a good flavor to them and are a nice snack. Great to pack for lunch or eat on the go. I do think the price is a little high for what you are getting though.
Taitum 1.
I love these things so much lol they taste so good and I could eat them nonstop. I really like fruit leather type things
Demetria C.
SAN ANTONIO
These are seriously so freaking good, and the best part of all is they're also healthy. Who wouldn't want that,?!?
Lauren U.
Connellsville, PA
I think these are so good! they are a much healthier alternative to fruit-by-the-foot or fruit roll ups