Clif Kid® Organic ZBar S'mores Energy Snacks uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY CLIF

CLIF Kid Zbar® is an organic, baked whole grain energy snack, made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to give kids energy so they can keep zipping and zooming along. Our products never include high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors.

With this classic campfire snack you don't need a fire to enjoy all the yummy flavor of a S'more.

Organic Oat Blend (Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Oat Fiber), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Fig Paste, Organic Chocolate Chips (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Honey, Organic White Chunks (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Soy Butter (Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soybean Oil, Salt), Natural Flavors, Organic Milled Flaxseed, Baking Soda, Sea Salt.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Folic Acid (Vit. B9), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Buy on Target
KessBeautyKorner B.
Boca Raton, FL
Great. Clif Kid Z Bars are vegan kid-sized snack bars that are great for kids or peckish adults! If you're not really hungry but want a little pop of energy, or if you're hungry but it's still thirty minutes until dinner (so you don't want to eat much and fill up, but you need something) these bars are the perfect size.
Mercedes S.
San Clemente, CA
Just had my first cliff kids bar. It was oatmeal with icing on top. I usually hate oatmeal cookies and bars but this bar was amazing! Tasted great and it wasn't loaded with a ton of icing just a little bit but just enough to add a sweet taste to it.
Ashley F.
Roy, WA
My BOYS LOVE the Clif Kids bars! They think they are getting a candy bar when in reality they are getting some great healthy snack options that provide them with a ton of nutrients and energy! Even I enjoy snacking on them from time to time.
Erin B.
My kids love these and I don't feel too guilty about giving it to them, especially when we're out camping and hiking and they need a kick of energy. I do with there was less sugar but it's still better than many other "kids" brands.
Marcie C.
A favorite for sure. They taste great and don't have a 'stale' texture like some healthy bars. My kids love them for quick on the go snacks. They are perfect for hiking and days at the lake. Pack great in lunch boxes or backpacks. Our go to snack for summer adventures.
Lyndsay E.
Glendale, CA
The children I work with love these bars! They're very tasty and appealing to children! They also provide with with the energy they need to power through a long day of school and sports! They are better and more filling than traditional granola bars as well.
Lindsay M.
Meadville, PA
I love these bars! I eat one for breakfast in the morning, and they are affordable considering I'm a college student on a budget! I think these are one of the healthier options, full of whole grains, no fake sugar, and they keep me full and satisfied!
Marianne D.
Grovetown, GA
The ingredients in this product is way too much sugar. I would not buy this product and please don't give to your child. It's not as healthy as the packaging states. I would not recommend this to any friends.
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
Wasn't a huge fan of these but they are good enough. The taste wasn't for me and just seemed kind of off but everyone else I know liked them so maybe it's just me. Give it a go if you want to try it though.
Haley C.
These may be labeled for kids but as a twenty year old I still buy them sometimes. They're yummy and healthy. They're not as big as the adult normal ones so I like these more to grab during the day.