BY CLIF

Whitney R.
Ivins
I bought these for my one year old son. It's so great when we are on the go. I like to think it's somewhat healthy for him to eat, and he loves them. I am not a huge fan of the texture, but it's a good, quick snack for my son when we are out and about. I buy these quite frequently, and would recommend them to any mom for their kids!
Alissa H.
Evansville
Yummy peanut butter snack bar full of nutrition and protein. Packaging is appealing. Price is affordable. And bar is delicious. When my kiddo it's without complaining, and gets what he needs, I'm a happy mom.
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
My husband bought this the other day and fed it to the dog. He did not like the taste at all. I didn't mind it but I eat these types of bars more than him.
Mary Rachel Y.
Abilene, TX
These are wonderful little bars! They make a wonderful snack for me and my nanny kids. They are reasonably priced and are so delicious.
Alexa A.
Atherton, CA
These are really delicious!! Very soft and easy to chew, but still have that hard and grain texture to them. The flavor is great!
Christy W.
Burnsville, NC
I love these Cliff bars - they are super easy to grab and go for a healthy snack option! Even my daughter loves them!
Saundra A.
Great snack! My kids loved them. Good peanut butter flavor and they're light and crispy.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
These are super delicious, and smaller than the other ones so they make great snacks
Brianna B.
Concord, NC
My kids love these bars. I feel comfortable taking these when we go out camping as a snack. It keeps them full until dinner.