CLIF Kid® Organic ZBar Iced Oatmeal Cookie Energy Snack 1.27 oz. Pack uploaded by Erin H.

BY CLIF

Thick, chewy and oh-so yummy, the Clif Kid Organic ZBar gives your kids a healthy snack with the right kind of nutrition for their growing, active bodies. Each baked whole grain energy bar contains 12 essential vitamins and minerals that growing kids need every day. Does not contain trans fats or high fructose corn syrup. May contain traces of peanuts and/or tree nuts. *Discount will be applied when you check out. Offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $. 3 or $. 9. see more...

Erin H.
Redondo Beach, CA
CLIF Kid Organic ZBAR Iced Oatmeal Cookie Energy Snack is the best snack for on the kid. Whether your a kid or an adult this bar is filling, healthy and tasty! Available at Trader Joes at a very reasonable price.
Rachel R.
My niece loves these!!! It's a great healthy snack! Also they are great for look hiking rides and so on.
Christine L.
Fontana, CA
Foodie Expert
For whatever reason, these are oddly way more delicious than normal Clif Bars. I do not know why. I do not care to know why. I just love them. They taste healthier than the normal ones too (I can't scientifically Back that up. This has just been my opinion).
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Foodie Expert
My kids love these, I like them because they are organic. We will get them on occasion from Costco but I hate that they are like brownie and iced oatmeal cookie. I prefer something with nuts or fruits in them. But these are great for an after school treat.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
Foodie Expert
these are the best!! i love all the gronola/baked bars cliff sells but these by far and the best! the packaging is adorable, the taste is to die for, and they're good for you! i keep them in my pantry all the time for my kids to snack on
Taylor D.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy eating these bars as a little snack to keep my hunger away throughout the day! They aren't too sweet but it really does taste like a little indulgence. I love the texture and flavor.
Rosalie R.
Love these! Some days these are all I can get my toddler to eat...and the big kids like them too...plus they're super affordable!
denise r.
These are perfect for my daughters softball team treat bags on Halloween. Many parents don't allow their kids eat candy and some have allergies so I decided on added some treats like these in their treat bags. My little one loves the flavors and different varieties they have.
Kinzie V.
Foodie Expert
These are amazing! My girls love the flavor and these are a quick snack at the park or a quick breakfast when running late. It's always a go to for my two girls. They have a super soft texture and great taste!
Leslie L.
Foodie Expert
I like this brand of bars but I don't like that after you eat it your mouth is dry