Add a Photo

By CLIF
#2508 in Fitness Supplements
Thick, chewy and oh-so yummy, the Clif Kid Organic ZBar gives your kids a healthy snack with the right kind of nutrition for their growing, active bodies. Each baked whole grain energy bar contains 12 essential vitamins and minerals that growing kids need every day. Does not contain trans fats or high fructose corn syrup. May contain traces of peanuts and/or tree nuts. *Discount will be applied when you check out. Offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $. 3 or $. 9.
Photo (1)
denise r.
denise r.

These are perfect for my daughters softball team treat bags on Halloween. Many parents don't allow their kids eat candy and some have allergies so I decided on added some treats like these in their treat bags. My little one loves the flavors and different varieties they have.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Redondo Beach, CA

CLIF Kid Organic ZBAR Iced Oatmeal Cookie Energy Snack is the best snack for on the kid. Whether your a kid or an adult this bar is filling, healthy and tasty! Available at Trader Joes at a very reasonable price.
Kinzie V.
Kinzie V.

These are amazing! My girls love the flavor and these are a quick snack at the park or a quick breakfast when running late. It's always a go to for my two girls. They have a super soft texture and great taste!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.

My niece loves these!!! It's a great healthy snack! Also they are great for look hiking rides and so on.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.

I like this brand of bars but I don't like that after you eat it your mouth is dry
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
San Diego, CA

I really enjoy eating these bars as a little snack to keep my hunger away throughout the day! They aren't too sweet but it really does taste like a little indulgence. I love the texture and flavor.

Join Now