BY CLIF

CLIF 18x 1.27 OZ ORGANIC HONEY GRAHAM ZBAR. Your kids will go CRACKERS for this healthy, cake'y Honey Graham treat!: KOSHER. (Note: This product description is informational only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use. For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use.)

Paige 🌱.
Dover, AR
My kids really enjoy these snacks. They are decently priced for an organic snack. They are easy to throw in my purse and pull out when my kids are getting hungry in the car or out and about in a store. They save the day!
Claire S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These are really tasty and have a lot of protein, which is nice! They are comparable in price to other energy bars and I love the way they taste! Also great energy and you can get them at most grocery stores. I would recommend these for a snack or if you are going on a trip and need energy!
Eat these every morning before class- I have for years! They are low calorie and filling. It's also a plus that they are organic. They taste yummy, almost like dessert. They're so convenient for being on-the-go. I would definitely recommend
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
I am not a kid but I love these! I used to work at Jamba Juice and we sold these. I would eat one almost everyday because they were so good. The have a ton of products and they are all great. I would highly recommend these
JoAnna C.
This is my new breakfast along side a naked juice smoothie! Delightful. I like Clif Jr. Bars because of its yummy taste, Awesome variety and perfect size portion. A box of 6 is less than $4 at stop n shop, and sometimes they do buy one get one free! I definitely recommend for everyone!
Marisa B.
Redondo Beach, CA
I'm not a kid - but I much prefer these over regular CLIF Bars! The honey graham flavor reminds me of Teddy Grams, and for a short, petite girl, this is absolutely satisfying enough as a pick-me-up, snack, or light breakfast without overy-doing the calories :)
Torian W.
I throw these in my kids lunch all the time for recess and snack time! Perfect for refueling that tired kiddo during soccer practice!
Tamara R.
Cleveland , TN
My son absolutely loves these and it makes me feel good knowing I'm giving him something healthy. They are delicious.
Tawana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Bomb diggity. I love clif bars. When I want to skip a big breakfast this one of my go to bars. Tasty and satisfying
Christen W.
Cincinnati, OH
One of my kids favorite snacks I keep
Them in the diaper bag at all times. Full of protein to help keep them full.