BY CLIF

Clif Kid Zbar® Goblin Chocolate Chip's blend of carbs, fiber, protein, and fat gives kids energy so they can keep Zipping and Zooming along.

Geralyn B.
Henrico , VA
The kids love the flavor of CLIF Kids bars. But, truth be told they get to be a little pricey. Tried to get the Costco size packs. Unfortunately, they also include bars with peanut butter. There are strict "no nut " rules in their school
Reilly A.
Nasty!! I am not kidding when I say it tastes like feet and barf. I wouldn't recommend because it is just awful. Don't get!!! I wouldn't have given it any stars. They are expensive too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cara D.
Saint Paul, MN
These energy snacks are a perfect way to boost your energy, all while treating your body right. These are a perfect snack after a walk, in between meals, or even for dessert. They are a great price and a great quality item! Definitely recommend to anyone!
Lori J.
Pittsburgh, PA
A soccer coach brought Clif Kid Z bars for a snack after a game once and EVER since I have had to buy them for my son. He thinks they taste great and swears that he is a better stronger athlete when he has a Clif Kid Organic ZBar.
Alicia W.
Torrance, CA
When we don't have time for a sit down breakfast or are running out the door to ballet or swim, I always grab a zbar for my daughter. She loves the flavor and I love the natural ingredients. It's something I can give her that she loves and I feel comfortable with.
Chelsi S.
Houston , TX
These are a great snack for everyone. The flavor is good, and the bar itself isn't heavy like some other brands. It's pretty affordable and I would definitely repurchase these.
Anais P.
It says it's good for you and they don't taste too bad. Usually things that are healthy have a weird taste but these are actually kind of good. My daughter will eat them sometines
Lisa H.
This is a treat I don't feel bad giving my kids! They love that they taste so good (I may be able to vouch for that!) and I love that they're healthy and packed pull of fiber and protein! It's a win win in my house 😀
Yama C.
Jacksonville, FL
Love the taste of the chocolate. Its not too much, but not too little. This bar keeps me awake and feeling good for a couple of hours. Whichbit could keep me like this for the whole day.
April G.
Newnan, GA
My daughter loves the flavor of these bars. They are not too big and not too hard for her teeth. She likes all the flavors of the kids bars from Clif.