BY CLIF

CLIF Kid Zbar® Filled is crafted with creamy, delicious nut butter filling and a blend of nutrients for energy to help keep your kids zipping and zooming along. Our products never include high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors.

Oats, apples, and cinnamon, oh my! This organic, soft-baked bar with creamy almond butter filling is ready to take on the fly!

Organic Nut Butter Blend (Organic Almond Butter, Organic Cashew Butter), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Fig Paste, Organic Rice Starch, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Dried Apples, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Organic Cocoa Butter‡, Natural Flavors, Organic Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Sunflower Lecithin, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Allergen Statement:

Contains soy, almonds, and cashews. May contain peanuts, wheat, other tree nuts, and traces of milk.

Buy on Jet.com*
maria l.
I know these are meant for children, but my friends and I just love them!! So flavorful, great ingredients, perfect serving size even for adults. My little siblings love them also! I love all Cliff bars but these are probably my favorite. The flavor variations are awesome too.
Heather H.
Addison , TX
I will say that I'm not a kid and I don't have kids but these are adult friendly too! They are fairly priced and a great snack for on the go. The flavors go well together and they are great for curbing a sweet tooth without being too sugary.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
These taste like an apple pastry and are super yummy! I love it that they are organic and made with simple ingredients. My daughter eats one almost every morning for breakfast because they are quick and convenient on school mornings.
Hailey S.
Yuma
I love cliff bars but even better I love z bars! They are great on the go snacks and give you plenty of energy. I get them at Walmart and they are definitely healthier than most brands. I will continue to buy cliff bars and Z bars!
Paige T.
Louisville, KY
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love it
Emma B.
This is the perfect thing to give your kid in the same week that he goes to an adult dentist for the first time and his goldfish dies. Hand it to him and say, listen. You're getting older so you better start eating like an old person who wears a hard hat and face that looks like sand
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
I purchased my box from Costco they had it on sale so I decided to try. I'm happy I did. I pack a couple for the day for work or pack for a hike. It is good for getting some protein and is pretty tasty!
Amber M.
The Apple is really good warmed up, can trick my mind into thinking it's apple pie! 😉 it's one of my go to snacks on the go.
Lauren 🐯.
Great texture and perfect after a run. Doesn't sit heavy in my stomach and provides some delicious fruit inside.
Emily F.
Downey
This bar is great for kids and for anyone in a hurry. It doesn’t contain a lot of sugar and it’s decently sized