BY CLIF

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Veronica V.
I love these bars when I am running late or am not gonna eat a full meal in a while I weight 104 and I am 4'11 so 1 bar can fill me up for about an hour and a half. My favorite ones are the white chocolate and chocolate chip.
Tina D.
So good! I actually eat this myself sometimes! It's great when you're busy and need something on the go! On top of that you have a healthy option so you won't feel bad about eating it later and I would recommend this to others!!!
Alexandra R.
Naperville, IL
When I first saw that these were organic I automatically thought they would not taste very good, but bought them anyway. I was so wrong. These are literally my favorite bar I have ever eaten (I get the chocolate chip ones and they are SO GOOD!)
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I buy the variety 36 ct pack because i eat these everyday at least 3 times a day thats how GOOD they are! I haven't met a flavor i didn't like and i love how you have your chewy bars and crunchy for when you're feeling one or the other!!
Tia F.
Bensenville, IL
This is a wonderful offer for the price. You get 36 units for such a low price. I am not entirely sure that my nieces and nephews liked the actual taste of the product but they ate them anyway. These are a pretty healthy and very easy on-the-go snack.
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
I got this pack at Costco. I love the oatmeal cookie bar, it reminds me of oatmeal cream pies! I also like the chocolate brownie flavor. These bars are a perfect size and great for adults and kids alike.
Jessica V.
Oxnard, CA
I love all the varieties that this brand offers, even the soft ones, they are just really good in flavor and good for you . I will totally recommend them and repurchase over and over again
Maddie S.
The flavor variety gives me options to conquer my sweet tooth craving with a better-for-me alternative. Although meant for kids, my whole family has an equal obsession with these!
Genesis H.
Newport News, VA
I love the variety packs especially because I like to switch up my snacks very few days. These always provide me with the energy I need to get through any day.
Jessica F.
Bucyrus , OH
Great morning snack when we are in a hurry to school. My kids aren't breakfast eaters so this at least gets something in their stomachs and they like the taste