BY CLIF

Buy on Target*
Cheryl R.
Lewes, DE
I had one of these recently while babysitting. It was one of the only gluten free things in the house lol. Normally I wouldn't buy these because my kids won't eat them. But after trying them, I bought a few boxes. They are delicious! It's the perfect amount of chocolate to make it seem like a treat! I love them!
April L.
Albuquerque, NM
Clif Kid bars are perfect for grown-ups. Just the right amount for a snack. Clif Kid bars are perfect for grown-ups. Just the right amount for a snack. Clif Kid bars are perfect for grown-ups. Just the right amount for a snack. Clif Kid bars are perfect for grown-ups. Just the right amount for a snack.
Cherih M.
San Antonio, TX
Clif bars are amazing! I eat them whenever I am hungry and they fill me up without consuming a lot of calories, they are amazing for on the go or a snack at work. the best part about it is that it tastes like a treat. ii am definitely going to buy these in the future
Diane M.
Arcadia, CA
The first Clif Bar I ever had and I have loved them ever since! Perfect for kids or for adults! These are a great snack that will actually keep you full and give you a little energy!
Amanda E.
I don't have kids, but my husband and I love to eat these! The size is much better, as the full-size is a bit much. The flavor of these cant be beat!
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
These are my favorite!!! They're marketed toward children but I eat them all the time! Great pick me up at 2:30 between lunch and dinner
Lucy G.
West Chester, PA
Mm! Super delicious, healthy, and filling! Fit great into my book bag just in case I forget something, and are a great boost in energy!
Alison L.
Binghamton, NY
Super yummy i love the kids ones better because I'm a child at heart lol but my sister loves them so much as well
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Very good granola bar. Healthy choice when it comes to giving your kids snack . Very nutritious.
Manuela A.
My favorite snack in middle school. The chocolate in it is so yummy. Great for trips, camping.