BY CLIF

Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Lewes, DE
I had one of these recently while babysitting. It was one of the only gluten free things in the house lol. Normally I wouldn't buy these because my kids won't eat them. But after trying them, I bought a few boxes. They are delicious! It's the perfect amount of chocolate to make it seem like a treat! I love them!
April L.
April L.
Albuquerque, NM
Sept. 27, 2016, 5:06 a.m.
Review for: CLIF Kid® Organic ZBar Chocolate Chip Energy Snacks 12 ct Box
Clif Kid bars are perfect for grown-ups. Just the right amount for a snack. Clif Kid bars are perfect for grown-ups. Just the right amount for a snack. Clif Kid bars are perfect for grown-ups. Just the right amount for a snack. Clif Kid bars are perfect for grown-ups. Just the right amount for a snack.
Cherih M.
Cherih M.
San Antonio, TX
Clif bars are amazing! I eat them whenever I am hungry and they fill me up without consuming a lot of calories, they are amazing for on the go or a snack at work. the best part about it is that it tastes like a treat. ii am definitely going to buy these in the future
Diane M.
Diane M.
Arcadia, CA
The first Clif Bar I ever had and I have loved them ever since! Perfect for kids or for adults! These are a great snack that will actually keep you full and give you a little energy!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I don't have kids, but my husband and I love to eat these! The size is much better, as the full-size is a bit much. The flavor of these cant be beat!
Brandon S.
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
Oct. 11, 2016, 7:24 p.m.
Review for: CLIF Kid® Organic ZBar Chocolate Chip Energy Snacks 12 ct Box
These are my favorite!!! They're marketed toward children but I eat them all the time! Great pick me up at 2:30 between lunch and dinner
Lucy G.
Lucy G.
West Chester, PA
Mm! Super delicious, healthy, and filling! Fit great into my book bag just in case I forget something, and are a great boost in energy!
Alison L.
Alison L.
Staten Island, NY
Super yummy i love the kids ones better because I'm a child at heart lol but my sister loves them so much as well
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Very good granola bar. Healthy choice when it comes to giving your kids snack . Very nutritious.
Manuela A.
Manuela A.
My favorite snack in middle school. The chocolate in it is so yummy. Great for trips, camping.