BY CLIF

In raising our family, finding nutritious on-the-go snacks for our kids wasn't easy. That's why we created CLIF Kid®–wholesome, delicious snacks made with organic ingredients to keep kids going, growing, and exploring.–Kit & Gary, Parents & Co-owners of Clif Bar & Company see more...

Kenia O.
I'm not a huge chocolate person, but I personally eat these from time to time because the kids Z Bars taste so good. They are filling and don't taste bad at all. I love the texture, it's very similar to that of a soft cookie or brownie. Good flavor, but a bit too chocolatey for me
The S.
Before I went gluten free, I enjoyed this bar. This flavor was a sometime enjoyment for me. The chocolate is a bit heavy in this bar, and the texture odd, so I didn't enjoy it all the time. I liked that it is organic, and easy to pack and carry for snack on the go.
Emily D.
Wixom
These Clif Kids Organic Brownie bars are soooo yummy! Not only do my 4 and 3 year old like them, but I do as well. They curb my chocolate cravings and are good for me as well which is a bonus! These are always in our cupboard as a go to snack for my kiddos and myself.
Maya C.
Columbus, OH
I thought the kids I nannied for would enjoy these since they love the chocolate chip bar. But they said these are hard to chew and don't taste like "real" chocolate. I was a little disappointed since Clif Bars don't usually fail me.
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
I love this bar as does everyone in my family. We usually snack on junk food and now we eat these bars since they taste like junk food but give you everything that the fatty food doesn't. Would recommend
Ramona R.
Memphis, TN
These are my favorite snacks to get rid of my sweet tooth. They're 69¢ per bar which is cheaper than a candy. They taste just as good and have fewer calories. They're a weekly go to for me and they're perfect to add to a lunchbox.
Allyson M.
This is such a great product! It tastes awesome and it is a good snack for the kids (even me)! It totally met my expectations. The ingredients are not bad, maybe a little high on the sugar, but it's not the worst compared to some things people eat.
Ricci P.
Doylestown, PA
They sound so yummy so I bought them, but I was let down. I couldn't get around the texture. It's just wasn't what I was used to compared to the parent company of cliff bar. They were OK just couldn't finish a whole bar myself bit bored of the taste and the texture bothered me.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
My oldest child loves these. While they're still chocolate, they are made with wholesome ingredients and add a little boost of protein to her day. The chocolate brownie is a really good flavor and tastes much more decadent than it actually is.
Alora P.
Chandler, AZ
Tastes good and is a great snack not only for kids but adults as well. I wouldn't use them to replace a meal but a snack is good. Plus because it tastes like chocolate it tricks your body into thinking that you are having a treat