BY CLIF

In raising our family, finding nutritious on-the-go snacks for our kids wasn't easy. That's why we created CLIF Kid®–wholesome, delicious snacks made with organic ingredients to keep kids going, growing, and exploring.–Kit & Gary, Parents & Co-owners of Clif Bar & Company see more...

The S.
Before I went gluten free, I enjoyed this bar. This flavor was a sometime enjoyment for me. The chocolate is a bit heavy in this bar, and the texture odd, so I didn't enjoy it all the time. I liked that it is organic, and easy to pack and carry for snack on the go.
Kenia O.
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge chocolate person, but I personally eat these from time to time because the kids Z Bars taste so good. They are filling and don't taste bad at all. I love the texture, it's very similar to that of a soft cookie or brownie. Good flavor, but a bit too chocolatey for me
Emily D.
Wixom
These Clif Kids Organic Brownie bars are soooo yummy! Not only do my 4 and 3 year old like them, but I do as well. They curb my chocolate cravings and are good for me as well which is a bonus! These are always in our cupboard as a go to snack for my kiddos and myself.
Maya C.
Columbus, OH
I thought the kids I nannied for would enjoy these since they love the chocolate chip bar. But they said these are hard to chew and don't taste like "real" chocolate. I was a little disappointed since Clif Bars don't usually fail me.
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
I love this bar as does everyone in my family. We usually snack on junk food and now we eat these bars since they taste like junk food but give you everything that the fatty food doesn't. Would recommend
Ramona R.
Memphis, TN
These are my favorite snacks to get rid of my sweet tooth. They're 69¢ per bar which is cheaper than a candy. They taste just as good and have fewer calories. They're a weekly go to for me and they're perfect to add to a lunchbox.
Allyson M.
This is such a great product! It tastes awesome and it is a good snack for the kids (even me)! It totally met my expectations. The ingredients are not bad, maybe a little high on the sugar, but it's not the worst compared to some things people eat.
Erin M.
I didn't try these but my kids did and they lived them. I like clif because they are healthy, filling, and don't have tons of sugar.
amber d.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
My favorite snack delicious and healthy a little pricey but worth it for me love all the cliff snacks
krysten l.
Huntington, WV
Foodie Expert
Even though these cost more, I don't feel guilty giving them to my children. My son loves these.