Clif Kid® Organic ZBar Chocolate Brownie uploaded by Emily G.Clif Kid® Organic ZBar Chocolate Brownie uploaded by Kim S.

BY CLIF

CLIF Kid Zbar® is an organic, baked whole grain energy snack, made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to give kids energy so they can keep zipping and zooming along. Our products never include high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors.

This brownie treat is proof that kids can have a nutritious dessert and eat it, too.

Organic Oat Blend (Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Oat Fiber), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Chocolate Chips (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Fig Paste, Organic Cocoa, Organic Soy Butter (Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soybean Oil, Salt), Natural Flavors, Organic Milled Flaxseed, Organic Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Baking Soda.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Folic Acid (Vit. B9), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Alicia C.
I am so thankful I came across these! My younger kiddos devour them and they are the perfect and convenient chocolate treat for my crew without all of the unhealthy additives that are normally found in snack bars. Yay for chocolate brownies! Clif Kid® Organic ZBar Chocolate Brownie
Krystal S.
Key West
Both my son and myself love these granola bars. Whenever we take a road trip I know that if we bring these and he eats one it is much better than the alternative.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I have been eating Zbars since elementary school from a marathon we did. They are a little more cheap then the cliff bars and honestly taste great! This flavor is just what you would want and expect from a chocolate brownie flavor and gives you what you need!
Amelia R.
Westfield
I eat these all the time.  They're a great granola bar.  They're healthy for you but literally just taste sorta like a brownie.  They're great for taking with you and I would definitely buy them again and recommend them to others.  I'm interested in trying the other zbar flavors.
Delanie K.
I’m not a kid but I love these Zbars! They are super yummy and the perfect snack to chuck in your bag. We have been getting these for 3 or 4 years now. They aren’t the healthiest bar out there but they aren’t the worst either!
Emma R.
Clif's ZBars are my absolute favorite! They have a wide variety of flavors in which chocolate brownie is one of my favorites. They're made from organic ingredients and are healthier than most granola bar. They're great for everyone in the family including kids and adults. They're perfect for on the go, just as a snack, or before a workout/sport.
Abbey B.
Louisville, KY
These are very good! They taste great and they help tame my sweet tooth when I want something chocolate. They are the perfect size for a little snack. They are kind of pricey but worth the money. This is a snack for both Little kids and adults!
Mary E.
Okay I know these are technically "for kids" but I totally buy them for myself! The full size Cliff Bars are a little too much for me so these are the perfect size for a snack or a breakfast on the go for me. They are about half the size of the normal cliff bars which I like. This is by far my favorite flavor of Cliff ZBars!
Amber F.
Lakeland, FL
We are always stocked on this brand my 4 year old loves it and I always made sure to put one in her lunch box last year. Its great for picky eaters like mine bc it's great ingredients and has protein in it. It is pricy so I try to find deals Target sometimes has 2 for $7 or I'll buy the big box for a better deal.
Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
These are my kids favorite snacks, so I buy them in bulk whenever I have the chance. They provide them with a bit of extra energy and it is perfect for on the go or school snacks! Overall, we have been satisfied with this product.
Brittany L.
What other adults eat these too!??
Madi B.
Waukee, IA
How are these? I have tried other clif bars.. Are these just as good?
Lorena V.
How is the taste? And are these dry or moist?
Roshanda A.
Powder Spgs, GA
Does it taste like chocolate or chalk ?
Emily V.
We have 3 kids 4 and under who love granola bars and snacking. I hate giving them items that are loaded with sugar. How do these compare in taste and texture? Do your kids like them?

back