BY CLIF

Nourishing Kids in Motion® Baked Whole Grain Energy Bar No preservatives or artificial flavors No hydrogenated oils or trans fats Excellent source of calcium Good source of fiber No Trans Fats.  12 Vitamins & Minerals.  No High Fructose Corn Syrup. In raising our family, we always wish to find organic snacks to nourish our kids as they are on the move, competing in sports, studying or playing with friends.  Their lives are as busy as ours, so although we prefer to make them food from scratch, it s not always possible. That s why we created CLIF Lid Organic ZBaR®.  Each satisfying organic bar is made with whole oats and contains 12 essential vitamins and minerals kids need every day.  What you won t find is all of the junk.  Organic ZBaR contains no hydrogenated oils, no fructose corn syrup, no preservatives, no artificial flavors o see more...

• Are these similar to the regular Cliff Protein bars or are they m...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Christianna Z.
Christianna Z.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I eat one or two of the Chocolate Chip Z-bars before every long run of marathon training, and they work very well for me. They taste like cookies, and they don't bother my stomach like some of the more sports focused bars do. They also travel really well, which makes them good to carry for an emergency snack.
heather l.
heather l.
West Sacramento, CA
My son has a sweet tooth and doesn't like much of anything good for him. I would always give him these.thsy are a good alternative to candybars. Lots of protein and taste pretty good. Great for an on the go snack.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Vallejo, CA
These are a great snack size. They're perfect for getting me through an after-work run. I've tried three or four flavors and they've all been great.
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
I like the chocolate brownie and chocolate chip bars best. Just the right size.
Dina L.
Dina L.
Boulder, CO
These bars taste good enough that I actually enjoy eating them. They're extremely filling and keep me going an extra hour or two between meals.
Shayla R.
Shayla R.
North aurora, IL
This is my favorite flavor of the Z bar line, I prefer these over the original Clif bars. They are a delicious, healthy alternative to an actual brownie, as an organic baked whole grain snack filled with carbs, fiber, protein, and healthy fats. Definitely worth a try!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Kittanning, PA
These are tasty for adults, as well! I appreciate that they are free from preservatives and high fructose corn syrup. Yum!
Kim C.
Kim C.
Arlington, MA
These are a staple for me. I eat them every day. I saw them recommended by Greatist and after trying them, I never went back. I love that they are organic, and since they are the "kids" size, it's the perfect size for a snack at only 120 calories. They are the perfect pick me up between breakfast and lunch. The chocolate brownie is DELICIOUS!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
De Pere, WI
Ok, I know these are for kids, but I was at work and I needed something. So I went and bought the chocolate chip one and it tasted amazing.
tara w.
tara w.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
I don't have any kids but I love these for on-the-go snacks, they are the perfect portion size and I appreciate the organic ingredients.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Ryan, IA
Are these similar to the regular Cliff Protein bars or are they more like Quaker Oat's chewy bars?