BY CLIF

Nourishing Kids in Motion® Baked Whole Grain Energy Bar No preservatives or artificial flavors No hydrogenated oils or trans fats Excellent source of calcium Good source of fiber No Trans Fats.  12 Vitamins & Minerals.  No High Fructose Corn Syrup. In raising our family, we always wish to find organic snacks to nourish our kids as they are on the move, competing in sports, studying or playing with friends.  Their lives are as busy as ours, so although we prefer to make them food from scratch, it s not always possible. That s why we created CLIF Lid Organic ZBaR®.  Each satisfying organic bar is made with whole oats and contains 12 essential vitamins and minerals kids need every day.  What you won t find is all of the junk.  Organic ZBaR contains no hydrogenated oils, no fructose corn syrup, no preservatives, no artificial flavors o see more...

• Are these similar to the regular Cliff Protein bars or are they m...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christine H.
Yorba Linda, CA
My kiddos love to have these as their mid-morning snack at school. They're tasty, convenient and keep them going until lunch time!
Tenaya F.
San Bernardino, CA
These are great! my kids love them and i think they taste great too. Smaller than the regular clif bars but perfect for the kids.
Laura M.
Kittanning, PA
These are tasty for adults, as well! I appreciate that they are free from preservatives and high fructose corn syrup. Yum!
Amanda V.
New Haven, VT
SOOO GOOD and so yummy. They also have a lot of fiber too and are really good for you! I would highly recommend these!
Julia G.
Dubois, PA
Little guy loves to munch these for breakfast or a snack! I love them for him because they are a healthy alternative!
Alma A.
La Habra, CA
I have a three year old and he enjoys this bars, I sometimes buy them for when we go out just as a snack for him.
Jessica B.
Grand rapids, Mi
I love the Clif Kid bars! The brownie ones are my favorite! They're a great, healthy snack even for adults!
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
One of my favorites! it doesn't get much better . . absolutely delicious! feels great to be healthy!
Amanda P.
My three kids love these! They are great snacks to through in their backpacks or the diaper bag.
Abby M.
Ashburn, VA
Love these! Great for a snack and taste amazing! Love the sweetness and chewiness in these
Melissa P.
Marion, IA
Are these similar to the regular Cliff Protein bars or are they more like Quaker Oat's chewy bars?