BY CLIF

Nourishing Kids in Motion® Baked Whole Grain Energy Bar No preservatives or artificial flavors No hydrogenated oils or trans fats Excellent source of calcium Good source of fiber No Trans Fats.  12 Vitamins & Minerals.  No High Fructose Corn Syrup. In raising our family, we always wish to find organic snacks to nourish our kids as they are on the move, competing in sports, studying or playing with friends.  Their lives are as busy as ours, so although we prefer to make them food from scratch, it s not always possible. That s why we created CLIF Lid Organic ZBaR®.  Each satisfying organic bar is made with whole oats and contains 12 essential vitamins and minerals kids need every day.  What you won t find is all of the junk.  Organic ZBaR contains no hydrogenated oils, no fructose corn syrup, no preservatives, no artificial flavors o see more...

• Are these similar to the regular Cliff Protein bars or are they m...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Pamela W.
Ormond Beach, FL
I have yet to find a flavor my kids do not love! They are a great on the go snack and even a quick breakfast when we are in a time crunch. They are a staple in my house and I order them by the case!
Emily B.
Vallejo, CA
These are a great snack size. They're perfect for getting me through an after-work run. I've tried three or four flavors and they've all been great.
Sondra C.
Vista, CA
These are perfect for kids, and for parents who want their kids to eat something healtheir. The oatmeal rasin is delicious, I will even eat them.
Jesenia B.
Manville, NJ
My sons love these! They like the chocolate brownie flavor and the mint chocolate chip. Great snacks and I'm a fan of them too as fuel for runs.
Dina L.
Boulder, CO
These bars taste good enough that I actually enjoy eating them. They're extremely filling and keep me going an extra hour or two between meals.
Megan S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My toddler LOVES these! Perfect for her tiny hands, dairy free, and easy to keep in the diaper bag as an quick snack or breakfast on the go!
Kimberly M.
De Pere, WI
Ok, I know these are for kids, but I was at work and I needed something. So I went and bought the chocolate chip one and it tasted amazing.
Dana Z.
Omaha, NE
Our kids doesn't eat these but my husband does! His triathlon coach recommends them as fuel when training. He love them all and I do too
tara w.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
I don't have any kids but I love these for on-the-go snacks, they are the perfect portion size and I appreciate the organic ingredients.
Ellen B.
Torrance, CA
My kids love these. They are picky eaters so I appreciate a quick, enjoyable snack we can throw in the day pack while camping or hiking.
Melissa P.
Marion, IA
Are these similar to the regular Cliff Protein bars or are they more like Quaker Oat's chewy bars?