2 colors available

BY CLIF

Nourishing Kids in Motion® Baked Whole Grain Energy Bar No preservatives or artificial flavors No hydrogenated oils or trans fats Excellent source of calcium Good source of fiber No Trans Fats.  12 Vitamins & Minerals.  No High Fructose Corn Syrup. In raising our family, we always wish to find organic snacks to nourish our kids as they are on the move, competing in sports, studying or playing with friends.  Their lives are as busy as ours, so although we prefer to make them food from scratch, it s not always possible. That s why we created CLIF Lid Organic ZBaR®.  Each satisfying organic bar is made with whole oats and contains 12 essential vitamins and minerals kids need every day.  What you won t find is all of the junk.  Organic ZBaR contains no hydrogenated oils, no fructose corn syrup, no preservatives, no artificial flavors o see more...

Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
I like the chocolate brownie and chocolate chip bars best. Just the right size.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Vallejo, CA
These are a great snack size. They're perfect for getting me through an after-work run. I've tried three or four flavors and they've all been great.
heather l.
heather l.
West Sacramento, CA
My son has a sweet tooth and doesn't like much of anything good for him. I would always give him these.thsy are a good alternative to candybars. Lots of protein and taste pretty good. Great for an on the go snack.
Christianna Z.
Christianna Z.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I eat one or two of the Chocolate Chip Z-bars before every long run of marathon training, and they work very well for me. They taste like cookies, and they don't bother my stomach like some of the more sports focused bars do. They also travel really well, which makes them good to carry for an emergency snack.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Yorba Linda, CA
My kiddos love to have these as their mid-morning snack at school. They're tasty, convenient and keep them going until lunch time!
Julia G.
Julia G.
DuBois, PA
Little guy loves to munch these for breakfast or a snack! I love them for him because they are a healthy alternative!
Alma A.
Alma A.
La Habra, CA
I have a three year old and he enjoys this bars, I sometimes buy them for when we go out just as a snack for him.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
New Haven, VT
SOOO GOOD and so yummy. They also have a lot of fiber too and are really good for you! I would highly recommend these!
Jesenia B.
Jesenia B.
Manville, NJ
My sons love these! They like the chocolate brownie flavor and the mint chocolate chip. Great snacks and I'm a fan of them too as fuel for runs.
Darby S.
Darby S.
red rock, TX
One of my favorites! it doesn't get much better . . absolutely delicious! feels great to be healthy!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Ryan, IA
Are these similar to the regular Cliff Protein bars or are they more like Quaker Oat's chewy bars?