2 colors available

BY CLIF

Nourishing Kids in Motion® Baked Whole Grain Energy Bar No preservatives or artificial flavors No hydrogenated oils or trans fats Excellent source of calcium Good source of fiber No Trans Fats.  12 Vitamins & Minerals.  No High Fructose Corn Syrup. In raising our family, we always wish to find organic snacks to nourish our kids as they are on the move, competing in sports, studying or playing with friends.  Their lives are as busy as ours, so although we prefer to make them food from scratch, it s not always possible. That s why we created CLIF Lid Organic ZBaR®.  Each satisfying organic bar is made with whole oats and contains 12 essential vitamins and minerals kids need every day.  What you won t find is all of the junk.  Organic ZBaR contains no hydrogenated oils, no fructose corn syrup, no preservatives, no artificial flavors o see more...

• Are these similar to the regular Cliff Protein bars or are they mor...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Dana Z.
Dana Z.
Omaha, NE
Our kids doesn't eat these but my husband does! His triathlon coach recommends them as fuel when training. He love them all and I do too
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Grand rapids, Mi
I love the Clif Kid bars! The brownie ones are my favorite! They're a great, healthy snack even for adults!
Darby S.
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
Foodie Expert
One of my favorites! it doesn't get much better . . absolutely delicious! feels great to be healthy!
Jesenia B.
Jesenia B.
Manville, NJ
My sons love these! They like the chocolate brownie flavor and the mint chocolate chip. Great snacks and I'm a fan of them too as fuel for runs.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
New Haven, VT
SOOO GOOD and so yummy. They also have a lot of fiber too and are really good for you! I would highly recommend these!
Alma A.
Alma A.
La Habra, CA
I have a three year old and he enjoys this bars, I sometimes buy them for when we go out just as a snack for him.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Richmond, CA
These bars are so good! They taste like you are eating a treat when you aren't necessarily. They are made from the best ingredients (nothing funky). My personal favorite is the chocolate brownie bar. The texture is all fudgy and delicious.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Yorba Linda, CA
My kiddos love to have these as their mid-morning snack at school. They're tasty, convenient and keep them going until lunch time!
Christianna Z.
Christianna Z.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I eat one or two of the Chocolate Chip Z-bars before every long run of marathon training, and they work very well for me. They taste like cookies, and they don't bother my stomach like some of the more sports focused bars do. They also travel really well, which makes them good to carry for an emergency snack.
heather l.
heather l.
West Sacramento, CA
My son has a sweet tooth and doesn't like much of anything good for him. I would always give him these.thsy are a good alternative to candybars. Lots of protein and taste pretty good. Great for an on the go snack.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Ryan, IA
Are these similar to the regular Cliff Protein bars or are they more like Quaker Oat's chewy bars?