BY CLIF

Nourishing Kids in Motion® Baked Whole Grain Energy Bar No preservatives or artificial flavors No hydrogenated oils or trans fats Excellent source of calcium Good source of fiber No Trans Fats.  12 Vitamins & Minerals.  No High Fructose Corn Syrup. In raising our family, we always wish to find organic snacks to nourish our kids as they are on the move, competing in sports, studying or playing with friends.  Their lives are as busy as ours, so although we prefer to make them food from scratch, it s not always possible. That s why we created CLIF Lid Organic ZBaR®.  Each satisfying organic bar is made with whole oats and contains 12 essential vitamins and minerals kids need every day.  What you won t find is all of the junk.  Organic ZBaR contains no hydrogenated oils, no fructose corn syrup, no preservatives, no artificial flavors o see more...

• Are these similar to the regular Cliff Protein bars or are they m...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Megan S.
Megan S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My toddler LOVES these! Perfect for her tiny hands, dairy free, and easy to keep in the diaper bag as an quick snack or breakfast on the go!
Abby M.
Abby M.
Brambleton, virginia
Love these! Great for a snack and taste amazing! Love the sweetness and chewiness in these
Julia G.
Julia G.
Dubois, PA
Foodie Expert
Little guy loves to munch these for breakfast or a snack! I love them for him because they are a healthy alternative!
Nicole m.
Nicole m.
Lancaster , CA
These are a must have and my kids would fill the cart with these if I would let them:) We always get them at trader joes, and it is a snack I can feel good about giving to them! They love the chocolate chip and graham crackers
Allison V.
Allison V.
Apple Valley , CA
Foodie Expert
The Kids Cliff bars are good, they're healthy and I would much rather serve this as a snack than a normal sugar soaked cereal bar or granola bar to a young child. but personally I like the original clif bars better. they have more flavors and they are larger and higher in nutritional value.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Portland, OR
For a mom with a picky toddler, this has been my go to snack. When out and about, or even at home..when she's being super picky these are IT. I always keep one in my purse when I head to the store or go shopping because inevitably she's going to get hungry.
Mary Ann T.
Mary Ann T.
Petaluma, CA
I love this bar. I love it for my children and myself. It's great when you are craving chcolate but are watching what you eat. It is low in sugar but still has taste. My children love them too. So it's a win win.
Ellen B.
Ellen B.
Torrance, CA
My kids love these. They are picky eaters so I appreciate a quick, enjoyable snack we can throw in the day pack while camping or hiking.
Sondra C.
Sondra C.
Vista, CA
These are perfect for kids, and for parents who want their kids to eat something healtheir. The oatmeal rasin is delicious, I will even eat them.
Dana Z.
Dana Z.
Omaha, NE
Our kids doesn't eat these but my husband does! His triathlon coach recommends them as fuel when training. He love them all and I do too
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Ryan, IA
Are these similar to the regular Cliff Protein bars or are they more like Quaker Oat's chewy bars?