Add a Photo

By CLIF
Nourishing Kids in Motion® Baked Whole Grain Energy Bar No preservatives or artificial flavors No hydrogenated oils or trans fats Excellent source of calcium Good source of fiber No Trans Fats.  12 Vitamins & Minerals.  No High Fructose Corn Syrup. In raising our family, we always wish to find organic snacks to nourish our kids as they are on the move, competing in sports, studying or playing with friends.  Their lives are as busy as ours, so although we prefer to make them food from scratch, it s not always possible. That s why we created CLIF Lid Organic ZBaR®.  Each satisfying organic bar is made with whole oats and contains 12 essential vitamins and minerals kids need every day.  What you won t find is all of the junk.  Organic ZBaR contains no hydrogenated oils, no fructose corn syrup, no preservatives, no artificial flavors o
Megan S.
Megan S.
Myrtle Beach, SC

My toddler LOVES these! Perfect for her tiny hands, dairy free, and easy to keep in the diaper bag as an quick snack or breakfast on the go!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

My three kids love these! They are great snacks to through in their backpacks or the diaper bag.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Kittanning, PA

These are tasty for adults, as well! I appreciate that they are free from preservatives and high fructose corn syrup. Yum!
tara w.
tara w.
Inver Grove Heights, MN

I don't have any kids but I love these for on-the-go snacks, they are the perfect portion size and I appreciate the organic ingredients.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
De Pere, WI

Ok, I know these are for kids, but I was at work and I needed something. So I went and bought the chocolate chip one and it tasted amazing.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Arlington, MA

These are a staple for me. I eat them every day. I saw them recommended by Greatist and after trying them, I never went back. I love that they are organic, and since they are the "kids" size, it's the perfect size for a snack at only 120 calories. They are the perfect pick me up between breakfast and lunch. The chocolate brownie is DELICIOUS!
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Ormond Beach, FL

I have yet to find a flavor my kids do not love! They are a great on the go snack and even a quick breakfast when we are in a time crunch. They are a staple in my house and I order them by the case!
Shayla R.
Shayla R.
North Aurora, IL

This is my favorite flavor of the Z bar line, I prefer these over the original Clif bars. They are a delicious, healthy alternative to an actual brownie, as an organic baked whole grain snack filled with carbs, fiber, protein, and healthy fats. Definitely worth a try!
Tenaya F.
Tenaya F.
San Bernardino, CA

These are great! my kids love them and i think they taste great too. Smaller than the regular clif bars but perfect for the kids.
Dina L.
Dina L.
Boulder, CO

These bars taste good enough that I actually enjoy eating them. They're extremely filling and keep me going an extra hour or two between meals.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Ryan, IA

Are these similar to the regular Cliff Protein bars or are they more like Quaker Oat's chewy bars?

Join Now