BY CLIF

Nourishing Kids in Motion® Baked Whole Grain Energy Bar No preservatives or artificial flavors No hydrogenated oils or trans fats Excellent source of calcium Good source of fiber No Trans Fats.  12 Vitamins & Minerals.  No High Fructose Corn Syrup. In raising our family, we always wish to find organic snacks to nourish our kids as they are on the move, competing in sports, studying or playing with friends.  Their lives are as busy as ours, so although we prefer to make them food from scratch, it s not always possible. That s why we created CLIF Lid Organic ZBaR®.  Each satisfying organic bar is made with whole oats and contains 12 essential vitamins and minerals kids need every day.  What you won t find is all of the junk.  Organic ZBaR contains no hydrogenated oils, no fructose corn syrup, no preservatives, no artificial flavors o see more...

• Are these similar to the regular Cliff Protein bars or are they m...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Marisa H.
North Beach, MD
My kids love munching on theses as on the go snacks. They are perfect to just toss in a bag and go. Yummy fun flavors. My kids can't tell they are eating a healthy "candy" bar. ;)
Allison V.
Apple Valley , CA
The Kids Cliff bars are good, they're healthy and I would much rather serve this as a snack than a normal sugar soaked cereal bar or granola bar to a young child. but personally I like the original clif bars better. they have more flavors and they are larger and higher in nutritional value.
Kim C.
Arlington, MA
These are a staple for me. I eat them every day. I saw them recommended by Greatist and after trying them, I never went back. I love that they are organic, and since they are the "kids" size, it's the perfect size for a snack at only 120 calories. They are the perfect pick me up between breakfast and lunch. The chocolate brownie is DELICIOUS!
Shayla R.
North aurora , IL
This is my favorite flavor of the Z bar line, I prefer these over the original Clif bars. They are a delicious, healthy alternative to an actual brownie, as an organic baked whole grain snack filled with carbs, fiber, protein, and healthy fats. Definitely worth a try!
Mary Ann T.
Petaluma, CA
I love this bar. I love it for my children and myself. It's great when you are craving chcolate but are watching what you eat. It is low in sugar but still has taste. My children love them too. So it's a win win.
Nicole m.
Lancaster , CA
These are a must have and my kids would fill the cart with these if I would let them:) We always get them at trader joes, and it is a snack I can feel good about giving to them! They love the chocolate chip and graham crackers
Christianna Z.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I eat one or two of the Chocolate Chip Z-bars before every long run of marathon training, and they work very well for me. They taste like cookies, and they don't bother my stomach like some of the more sports focused bars do. They also travel really well, which makes them good to carry for an emergency snack.
Courtney R.
Portland, OR
For a mom with a picky toddler, this has been my go to snack. When out and about, or even at home..when she's being super picky these are IT. I always keep one in my purse when I head to the store or go shopping because inevitably she's going to get hungry.
Stephanie L.
Richmond, CA
These bars are so good! They taste like you are eating a treat when you aren't necessarily. They are made from the best ingredients (nothing funky). My personal favorite is the chocolate brownie bar. The texture is all fudgy and delicious.
heather l.
West Sacramento, CA
My son has a sweet tooth and doesn't like much of anything good for him. I would always give him these.thsy are a good alternative to candybars. Lots of protein and taste pretty good. Great for an on the go snack.
Melissa P.
Marion, IA
Are these similar to the regular Cliff Protein bars or are they more like Quaker Oat's chewy bars?