BY CLIF

Nourishing Kids In Motion® Balancing Nutrition:  Just For Kids  Blend of Carbohydrates, Fiber, Protein & Fat To Maintain Energy  Excellent Source of Calcium 8g Whole Grains Vitamins & Minerals At Levels Kids Need Right Size For Kids In raising our family, we wanted to find organic snacks to nourish our kids.  Finding nutritious on-the-go food to take with them, however, isn t always so easy.  That s why we created Clif Kid®-healthy, delicious, organic snacks to keep kids going, growing, and exploring. -Kit & Gary Parents & Co-owners of Clif Bar & Company Ingredients Matter:  Keep It Simple Organic ingredients with no toxic pesticides or synthetic fertilizers. All natural with no high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, or trans fat. No preservatives, artificial flavors, or artificial colors. We so see more...

Christina C.
Madera , CA
Wasnt sure if my kids were
Gonna like these since my husband and i love the ones for adults, so we purchased a few let the kids try them out and they loved them, now I'm gonna go to costco and purchase the big box they sell there
Jen F.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
My husband eats the full size ones daily so I bought these hoping my kids would like them. Nope. My 4 year old and 9 year old say they were "weird tasting." I tried to eat them as an afternoon snack, but they left me hungry and either wanting more or something different.
Satin W.
I love all the Clif Kid Z bars! I buy several of these at one time for my kids. They are healthy, delicious and you can find them on sale at your local grocery store.
Jessica O.
I buy these bars as a small snack on the go for myself as well as my son. They taste delicious and nutritious too! Cookies and cream is my favorite flavor.
Dera E.
I love a lot of the Clif Kid products, but I have never seen these in stores! Where do you purchase the Rice Crispy bars? I usually get a lot of the products from target!