Clif Kid Organic Twisted Fruit Variety Pack uploaded by Julie S.

BY CLIF

8 x Strawberry 8 x Grape 8 x Mixed Berry. Nourishing Kids In Motion™ In raising our family, we always wish to find organic snacks to nourish our kids as they are on the move, competing in sports, studying or playing with friends.  Their lives are as busy as ours, so although we prefer to make them food from scratch, it s not always possible. That s why we created Organic Twisted Fruit--real fruit twisted into a fun rope shape that s easy to slip into a backpack, a lunchbox, or take anywhere kids are on the move. Each delicious rope is bursting with flavor that equals one serving of fruit, with Vitamin C and B, and Potassium. What you won t find are sugars, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors. Organic Twisted Fruit gives kids in motion a healthy choice for snacks with the nutrition and en.

• "They have really good flavor, and the kids I nanny love them." in 5 reviews
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I bought these for my boys. They were ok with them but still ate them! They were great healthy wise for them. They are great for after play and keeping up energy. We’ve used these for after games and after school snacks. Priced good.
Sarah S.
My kids love when I pack these in their lunches! I love that the are gluten free and have a full serving of fruit in each pack. The only draw back is that they can be a little pricey compared to other kid fruit snacks.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
I absolutely love the strawberry twisted fruit that comes in this variety pack. The other flavors are great too, but the strawberry is just a little tart and oh so tasty! I recommend tossing these in your purse for a quick little snack when you get hungry through out the day.
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
I love these fruit twists! My favorite flavor is Strawberry. I love that they come in individually wrapped twists so you can throw one in your backpack and eat it on the go! It is a bit sticky and messy, but the packaging makes it so you don't ever have to put your hands on it. So good!
Bettie W.
My son is very picky so he doesn't eat fruit so this is one thing that he will eat and it's made with 100% fruit juice. I have found them at Walmart and sprouts. I am glad that they made this product so my child can have some nutrition in his diet.
Julie T.
NEW YORK, NY
Low calories, low sugar best on the go snack for kids- easy size to just throw in the lunch or bag . A few different flavors to choose from, price wise I have found these most reasonably at Target.
Chasidy D.
Cleveland, OH
I bought these for my son and tried them myself and they were soooo good! I find them pretty sticky though so his hands were a sticky mess after. and they're pretty sugary, especially for a child, though they are at least made from real fruit juices. The last thing he needs is more sugary treats though when we already eat fresh fruit. They were delicious but sadly we will not be repurchasing. They're also a bit pricey! Could be good as an energy boost before a workout though!
Jazmine B.
St. Louis , Missouri
My first time having this product I was at Whole Food Store with my younger cousin. At first I was truly hesitant to try this product because I thought it was for kids and that it tasted like baby food but, after really tasting it and letting it work around in my mouth I loved them. The taste better then most fruit snacks I eat on the daily basis. The benefit of these amazing ropes are that they taste just like the fruit that is on the outside of the wrapper. I encourage parents to by them for their children.
Brandy O.
Tower City, PA
I love the flavor of these fruit twists! They are possibly my favorite fruit snacks of all time and they taste close to my homemade fruit leather!
I know that these might seem to cost a little more than regular fruit snacks at the grocery store but they are very well worth it! I usually shop online since we're in a very rural area and I am disabled. So, I have found much better deals online then my normal grocery stores.

Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
I've always loved fruit snacks and gummy type products so I was thrilled to find some that were relatively healthier than your normal grocery store selection. These have a wonderful taste and texture and they're so easy for on the go snacking, however, they are a bit sticky so don't toss the wrapper until you're done.
Caroline S.
Is there a lot of sugar in these?
Brianna D.
Kennebunk, ME
Do these taste more like fruit or are they more artificially flavored?
Ashlee L.
MONTGOMERY, AL
Are they sweet enough for a child to enjoy?
Lindsey H.
Beaufort, SC
Do they have any more flavors besides strawberry, grape, or mixed berry?
Tasha S.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 5
Is this a great product to purchase for children, also how do this product taste? Thank you.