BY CLIF #100 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Nourishing Children In Motion&Trade; In Raising My Family, I Have Always Wished For Organic Snacks To Feed My Children--Nutritious, Easy To Take Along And Foods That Children Actually Choose To Eat. I Imagine Myself Making These Snacks From Scratch. But Sometimes We All Need Something Easier. That's Why We Created Organic Twisted Fruit--Real Fruit Twisted Into A Fun Rope Shape That's Easy To Slip Into A Backpack, A Lunch Box, Or Take Anywhere Children Are On The Move. Each Delicious Rope Is Bursting With Flavor That Equals One Serving Of Fruit, With Vitamin C And B, And Potassium. What You Won't Find Are Sugars, Preservatives, Artificial Flavors Or Colors. Organic Twisted Fruit Gives Children In Motion A Healthy Choice For Snacks With The Nutrition And Energy They Need And A Taste They Like--So They Can Keep Going And Exploring. I Hope Your Children Enjoy Them!&Nbsp; Kit, Co-Owner With Her Husband Gary, Of Clif Bar &Amp; Co. Certified Organic By Qai.&Nbsp; We Source Ingredients That Are Not Made Using Wheat Or Dairy, And Are Not Genetically Engineered.&Nbsp; Colored With Fruit And Vegetable Juice. see more...

Breanna H.
Raleigh, NC
I picked this up as a healthy snack for my cousins while on a hiking trip! However they did not care for these at all. They threw them away after one little nibble! But they LOVE regular clif bars?! I didn't try it for myself but it didn't suit their fancy
Brii R.
Villa Rica, GA
My nephew loved this. Fair warning when wiping him down I had to use a rag! He was a sticky mess. But he ate it all and wanted another. Quick and easy grab would def give to the older kids next time.
Tamrah B.
West Newbury, MA
Healthier alternative to fruit roll ups! In my opinion I miss the sweeter taste of fruit roll ups but these have the natural sweetness of the fruit so there is not too much of a difference!
nicole g.
Everett, MA
I like these as an alternative to regular fruit snacks, which have so many unwanted additives. My daughter is a big fan of these which makes snacking healthy a little easier when she opts to eat these vs other popular brands.
Catherine A.
Everett, WA
I love these on the go! all ingredients I can pronounce and so yummy. They are sweet but they are supposed to be a little. Fair warning they can get a little sticky.
Brandon M.
Beachwood, Nj
I like the story behind the creators of Clif, and I enjoy all of their products. This product in particular reminds me of a healthy version of a twizzler.
Tori V.
Austin, TX
I love these. They are easy to grab on the go and have all natural fruit and some even have veggies. They are a sweet treat with few calories.
Lorelyn L.
Parma, OH
Being a huge fan of Clif, i tried these and they're very good! Could be a like bigger in size but that's just me. I love food too much..lol