2 colors available

BY CLIF #100 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Nourishing Children In Motion&Trade; In Raising My Family, I Have Always Wished For Organic Snacks To Feed My Children--Nutritious, Easy To Take Along And Foods That Children Actually Choose To Eat. I Imagine Myself Making These Snacks From Scratch. But Sometimes We All Need Something Easier. That's Why We Created Organic Twisted Fruit--Real Fruit Twisted Into A Fun Rope Shape That's Easy To Slip Into A Backpack, A Lunch Box, Or Take Anywhere Children Are On The Move. Each Delicious Rope Is Bursting With Flavor That Equals One Serving Of Fruit, With Vitamin C And B, And Potassium. What You Won't Find Are Sugars, Preservatives, Artificial Flavors Or Colors. Organic Twisted Fruit Gives Children In Motion A Healthy Choice For Snacks With The Nutrition And Energy They Need And A Taste They Like--So They Can Keep Going And Exploring. I Hope Your Children Enjoy Them!&Nbsp; Kit, Co-Owner With Her Husband Gary, Of Clif Bar &Amp; Co. Certified Organic By Qai.&Nbsp; We Source Ingredients That Are Not Made Using Wheat Or Dairy, And Are Not Genetically Engineered.&Nbsp; Colored With Fruit And Vegetable Juice. see more...

Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Youngsville , NC
I picked this up as a healthy snack for my cousins while on a hiking trip! However they did not care for these at all. They threw them away after one little nibble! But they LOVE regular clif bars?! I didn't try it for myself but it didn't suit their fancy
Brii R.
Brii R.
Villa Rica, GA
My nephew loved this. Fair warning when wiping him down I had to use a rag! He was a sticky mess. But he ate it all and wanted another. Quick and easy grab would def give to the older kids next time.
Tamrah B.
Tamrah B.
West newbury , MA
Healthier alternative to fruit roll ups! In my opinion I miss the sweeter taste of fruit roll ups but these have the natural sweetness of the fruit so there is not too much of a difference!
Tori V.
Tori V.
Austin, TX
I love these. They are easy to grab on the go and have all natural fruit and some even have veggies. They are a sweet treat with few calories.
nicole g.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
I like these as an alternative to regular fruit snacks, which have so many unwanted additives. My daughter is a big fan of these which makes snacking healthy a little easier when she opts to eat these vs other popular brands.
Brandon M.
Brandon M.
Beachwood, Nj
I like the story behind the creators of Clif, and I enjoy all of their products. This product in particular reminds me of a healthy version of a twizzler.
Lorelyn L.
Lorelyn L.
Parma, OH
Being a huge fan of Clif, i tried these and they're very good! Could be a like bigger in size but that's just me. I love food too much..lol
Catherine A.
Catherine A.
Everett, WA
I love these on the go! all ingredients I can pronounce and so yummy. They are sweet but they are supposed to be a little. Fair warning they can get a little sticky.